Chapter 35

Previously

You....

Present

All:*shocked* did she just...(mumbles)
You:say whaaa??
Jong Suk:p-pardon?*blushes like crazy*
Cl:u-um no! That's n-not what I-I meant! "You"means...? Um...you-r brother?*blushes as hell*
Jong Suk:Y-you think he's handsome?
Cl:Yes- No- Maybe?
You:you've got to be kidding me...*mumbles*
Jong Suk:Oh...
Cl:No! but! You guys look the same! Only you're more handsome! I mean super!
Jong Suk:T-thanks?*smiles and blushes*

They both look at each and their heads slowly goes closer...

You:*annoyed* are you two done flirting?

They both separate and pretended to do something else...

You:I'm literally right in between you both!! And you two are flirting in front of me?! Oh my god! My innocent eyes! Do I still even exist here?! You guys can flirt when I'm not here!*disgusted*
Cl and Jong suk:sorry...*blushes*
BTS:cute...

~time skip~

The whole day was happy...it was one of the best days of my life!

~One week later~

The whole week was just fine...me and my unnies are having a lot of fun more, me and the oppas are having a lot of teasing...while in our case( bts and me)...well these days we are more close than ever.

So today is Monday . I guess it's cleaning day.

Suho:So today is cleaning day! This is your assigned place.

He gives us one piece of paper each

________________________________

Bed room cleaning—————BTS & y/n

Kitchen cleaning—————blackpink & 2ne1 &hyuna

Pool cleaning—————nu'est & EXO

Living room cleaning—————twice

Garden Cleaning————— ASTRO & Halo

Library cleaning————— All
________________________________

Chen:Now is it all equal?
You:Yeah, I guess?
Hyuna:so? Lets get started!!

As HyunA unnie said that ,we all seperated our ways and started cleaning...

~time skip~ 3:56 pm

This was the last room that we were cleaning. So while I was dusting the shelves of my room I look around and saw the boys being crazy again. Namjoon was arranging the books that would always fall as he arrange them, Jin and Hoseok nagging about who would first use the broom,Jimin and Jungkook chasing around the bed instead of cleaning it, Taehyung being Taehyung( he was admiring the lucky cat moving it's arm backward and forward), and Yoongi was...sleeping? I facepalm myself...these kids...okay that's it! I had enough!

I walk up to hoseok and Jin and grabbed the broom and hoseok. I assigned hoseok to arrange the books and namjoon to the broom. I then walk up to Jin and grab him and assigned him to clean the bed with Jungkook. I grabbed jimin and hand him the feather dust and assigned him to dust the shelves. And I grabbed Taehyung and I walk up to Yoongi and woke him up. I assigned the both of them to do the vacuum. They all look at me...

You:I'll go and make some food...what do you guys want?
BTS:Anything!

I just smile and went out and go downstairs to make snacks for everyone.

Taehyung's POV

When y/n went out everything was dead silent so I decided to speak...

Me:guys, what about next Sunday we take y/n to an amusement park?!
Jin:well that's nice! Wait, why did you bring that up?
Me:well, you know...for fun...it's been a while since we go to an amusement! Plus! I want to go...
Hoseok:Just say that YOU want to go, Plus y/n wouldn't go there...
Me:Why? Come on hyung! She's also a kid!
Rm:May I remind you she may be 15 but she thinks like a 25 year old lady.
Yoongi:She may be mature but you don't know her, she loves amusement parks. Huh, this will be a way to her heart when she knew that I planned that visit to an amusement park.
Jungkook:Not if I tell her first! Huh! I get the points!
Jimin:Oh no! I get the points when she knew that I will pay for the entrance!
Me:Yah! May I remind you I was the one who thought of that idea!
All:well...may the best man win!! *laughs*

Jimin's POV

While I was dusting the shelves a book fell off so I  took the book but an envelope fell out off the book. I put the book back where it was and took the envelope. I opened the envelope and read the letter...

________________________________

To Lee y/n,

Your new mission is a killing mission...You need to kill these men named...Kim nam Joon, Kim Seok Jin, Min Yoongi, Jung Ho Seok, Park Ji Min, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jung Guk... do not fail me again!
your father ,
________________________________

I was so shocked...I look inside the envelope and see...our pictures...Is it true...is she really gonna kill me...is she really gonna kill...us?

Me:Guys...
All:yeah?
Me:Can you take a look at this?*tearing up*
All:Sure?

They all got closer and took a look at the letter...when they read the letter their eyes widened...they look at the pictures and they couldn't believe it...

Me:Do you really think...
Yoongi:Please...let it be a no...

We all go downstairs with tears in our eyes...we go to the living room where everyone was there...we saw y/n smiling...when she saw us, we look up and her smile faded...she stands up and spoke...

Your POV

I was just laughing with my friends till BTS came down with their heads hung low...they slowly look up at me with tears in their eyes...my smile faded... I stood up and spoke

You:Why-
Jimin:Is it true...
You:Jimin,What are you talking about?
Taehyung:Will you stop that!! Stop pretending that you don't know anything?!  Now tell us is it true y/n! Is your new mission to...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kill us.....

________________________________

End of chapter