Chapter 11

Previously

You opened your eyes and coldness is what I see....

Present

You went to your closet and pick your clothes. After a while you finally found your desired clothes for your daily exercise ..

 After a while you finally found your desired clothes for your daily exercise

After that.. you went down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and went straight to the gym...you need to pass by the living room since it's near there... as you pass the living room bts was there...they saw you but you didn't even bother to even look at them...

BTS POV(except Jimin)

We were at the living room just chilling cause this place is very mesmerising...then suddenly Sunny went in with a bottle of water and an apple..we look at her but she just passed by like we weren't there...she didn't even bother to look at us...we then got curious so we followed her...

Your POV

As you entered the gym

As you entered the gym. You did your 15 Min. stretch routine. After that you did the main exercise. Each exercise you'll have 4 categories.From easy to average to hard and to extreme. You were at the treadmill running,the category was only easy.

Jimin's POV

After I did my morning routine I went to the gym...How did I know...I don't know...I just know...as I entered I saw a sweating Sunny running on the treadmill...I look at her from her feet up to her face...I bit my lip...

Your POV

I can see in the corner of my eye Jimin was watching me....then he did some stretching and after that he did the exercise part...after a while I took a water break and he also did...he just sat there and look at the floor and at me...his eyes were hungry...he stood up about continue his exercise...

You: hey Mochi...*you threw your bottle of water*

He catches the bottle and look at me....

You:Drink it...it will replenish your energy and here....*give him one of my energy bars*
Jimin:I'm not hungry....

I walk to him and opened the energy bar that I gave him. And showed it in front of him....I sway it side to side and his eyes were following it...