Chapter 48

Previously

I'm...sorry

Present

As he coughs more harder...

You:I'm bringing you to the hospital!!
Dad:No! You're not bringing me anywhere!! I want to stay here with you...until I die...
You:YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE!!! Fine! I'm not taking you to the hospital but at least tell me you'll stay with me!! Mom left...and grandma...please don't leave me...again...

He nods and I brought him to his room...we all laid him down...

Dad:y/n...the answer to the riddle is in your room... Bangtan go with her...

I immediately go with Bangtan...

Yoongi's POV

I was about to follow them till mr.lee calls me...

Mr. Lee:Yoongi...
Me:yes sir?
Mr. Lee:Please protect y/n...all of you protect y/n...protect y/n...from my wife...she's trying to kill me...there's this tea she's been giving me since we got married...it has poison in it...I knew a year after we got married...
Iu:why did you still drink it??
Mr. Lee:I deserve it...I made your lives like this...I let you do mafia...even tho you don't want to...
Iu:all these times you knew??
Mr. Lee:I'm sorry...
Felix:Dad you promised her you'll never leave..
Mr. Lee:*shakes head* I never promised I'll stay...I promised I'll protect her... Yoongi...now go!!

As soon as he said that I ran to her room...I saw y/n walking in circles...

Your POV

Damn it!!! I forgot the words!!!

You:damn it!!!
Jin:Why?
You:I forgot the riddle!!!
Jimin:can you remember some words??
You:I only remember the last part...
Yoongi:What is it??
You:Answer is the flower, the light is over and the letter is under...
Namjoon:I haven't heard of that...
You:it's a make up riddle from my father!

I look around and see a flower vase near the door where my father stood before... next to it was a lamp...

You:damn it!! There's nothing here!! Only that stupid flower vase and that lamp!!
All:yeah...
You:flower is the answer...

I then suddenly realised what the riddle means...i look at the flower vase and walk to it slowly...

You:the light is over...

I was in front of the lamp and look closely...I lifted the lamp...and...

You:the letter is under...*smiles* I FOUND IT!!!

When I said that they all went closer and I read the letter...

________________________________

Dear y/n,

I'm sorry for all my mistakes...all these times you were right...your are always right... Jun Ji hyun never really loved me, she loved our money...now it's time to tell you the truth... she has been giving me a tea which has poison in it,she has been giving it to me since we got married...I found out about it after a year...I promise myself that I will protect you until I die...I wish I could tell you in person but one time I'm about to tell you,you won't listen...you probably hate me...I'm sorry...I guess your mom's picking me up...remember this,  I love you...

Love your dad,

________________________________