Chapter 28

Previously

I need to kill them...

Present

I was blankly staring at the folder...I didn't even realise that Dave was calling me...

Dave:Y/n! Back to earth!!
You:S-sorry...were you saying something??
Dave:*rolls eyes* I said are you alright??you seem out of- Wait do you know them??
You:...No...I'm fine.
Dave:Oh and here...

Gives you another envelope...

You:Did you read it??
Dave:What?! NO!

You look around the envelope and it is still closed...hum...I guess he is telling the truth...

You:Okay...
Dave:Did you just thought that I was lying?!
You:well I know you. You may sound you don't lie but there are still evidence.
Dave:Fine. Fair enough...I better leave...see ya around.Oh and hey...I think inside the envelope has a dvd or something...

As he left...I opened the envelope and see an envelope and a cassette tape...I read the letter silently

_____________________________
Dear Sun Hae,

        I know your new mission. You better kill them. Cause if you don't, your siblings will die...you father gave you 5 months right? Well you better do it...I'll also give you 5 months...mmm...who will you pick...

                                   Sincerely me,myself and I,
________________________________

After I read it...time froze...who will I pick...my sibling's life...or BTS' life....

I slam my hand on the table and *crack, crack*...

You:You've got to be kidding me...why does everything crack when I slam my hand on it!
Author:Um...because you're clumsy?and plus that is a glass table!! It's literally a fragile and your asking why did it crack!! Are you dumb or what?!
You:Shut up!!

~time skip~

The whole day was stressful...good thing I was done with my work...I was driving home...once I arrived, I knocked on the door...the door was opened by Lisa...

Lisa:You're home!!
You:hey...
Lisa:Y/- I mean Sunny, are you alright?? You seem a bit...sad...
You:...11 pm at the meeting room sharp...
Lisa:all of us including-
You:no. Only Chaos Teens...
Lisa:O-Okay....

I walk in the house and we both go to the living room Lisa secretly texted all of them(except BTS) and I look at BTS...they were smiling...please stop smiling...

Jungkook:Y/n-ah! Tomorrow is my birthday!!
You:And?
Jungkook:*gasp*MEANIE!!!
Jimin:I think she roasted you!!!
All:*laughs*
Jungkook:*pouts* I hate you all!
You:We love you too Jungkook.
Jungkook:Kyahhhh!!
You:Aish! You guys better go to sleep! You ate dinner already right?
All:Yup!!
You:Good. Now go to sleep. Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi,Hobi,Jimin and Taehyung we're going somewhere tomorrow..
Jungkook:yah! What about me!!
You:Of course you'll come!
Jungkook:Yay!!
You:Now if I see one of you guys still up, you won't be coming tomorrow. 1..2..3-

Like the flash they all ran upstairs to their room...I just smile at their cuteness...I look at my unnies and oppas...and they nod at me..

~time skip 11 pm~

I was sitting at the end waiting for all of them

I was sitting at the end waiting for all of them..after a while I see them walk in the room...

You:Didn't I say 11 sharp...
All:sorry y/n...what are we talking about...
You:I have a new mission...
All:And??*while taking a seat*
You:*opens the folder revealing BTS's pictures*and...they're my mission...
All:*shocked*what-
You:killing mission...
Jennie:Are you gonna kill them??
Lisa:you won't right?
Kai:You can't kill them!
You:I wish I can't...But...what if I show you this...

-Video-

???:Hello...sunny? *maniac laugh* I know your new mission...is to kill BTS?? Am I right??Hahaha!! I know you won't kill them! But I'll give you a reason why you'll kill them...if you don't kill them...your siblings die...if you kill them...your siblings survive...*maniac laugh*what will you do ??? Huh?? Awww~ what a pity! I'll give you the same dead line as your father gave you.5 months...and if you don't kill them...you know what will happen! I will kill them in front of you!!*maniac laugh*

-end of video-

Rocky:What will you do?
Sanha:You need to kill them or your siblings die...
You:I....
JinJin:You??
You:I can't...
Bom:Why??
Cl:Your sibling's life is in this!! BTS is just other boys!!
You:I SAID I CANT!!they are not just other boys...
Chen:But tell us...why??
You:this is out of the blue... but...what do you call...when your heart beats so fast when you see him...everything goes slow motion when your near him...you only hear his voice...you only see him...you find him in your dreams...you find him wherever you go...you are always worried about him...his smile makes you happy...even he makes mistakes,he's still so perfect...like he's the most perfect guy in the world...he seem so special to you...you want to protect him...and you would sacrifice your life...more than you would sacrifice your life for your blood...
All:*smiles* Awww~ well that's called-*realises and smile disappear*...y/n...don't tell us...
You:am I.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
In love.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________

End of chapter