Chapter 27

Previously

???:okay mr Lee Min Ho and Mrs Jun Ji hyun...

Present

Your POV

I woke up having a hard head ache...OUUUCCHHH...what happened yesterday??? UGH!!! Damn it! I did my morning routine...I took a quick shower and change my clothes to normal ones...I go downstairs and see my unnies and oppas eating breakfast already...

Eun woo:Oh! You're awake!
You:No...I'm sleepwalking...
Eun woo:hilarious sunny...hilarious...
You:Could you guys just call me y/n...it pisses me off...Just call me Sunny if we're around other people...
All:Okay y/n...
You:What's for breakfast??
Jisoo:Food.
You:I know it's food but what type you elastic bird twirp.(no offence but I have to,I'm sorry)
Jisoo:elastic what?!-*sighs*cooked food...
You:*grabs a gun and put it on the table* What's the damn breakfast??
Jisoo:bacon and eggs...
You:easy.

I get a knife and fork and I started to eat...then my head starts to hurt so bad again so I bump my head multiple times on the table...

You:why does my head hurt so bad?!?!
Rose:well if you didn't drink 3 bottles of soju your head wouldn't hurt...right??
You:What do you mean 3 bottles?? I thought it was 3 damn shots!
Jennie:sadly it isn't 3 shots. It was 3 bottles...
You:Oh...what happened yesterday?? I felt like my butt was touched and then slapped, then I felt like someone kissed me...
All:*chokes on saliva* w-what?!
You:Damn that guy had long hands! My butt had a mark on it...what happened??
All:*silent*Umm...I suggest you just stay like you don't know anything
You:what??WHY?!?

Then I try to grab my glass of water but I couldn't touch it..I looked at it and I disappeared...

You:I swear there was a glass of water here. Where is it?!

Then an empty glass was held by Jimin...

You:that was mine...

He opened his mouth in surprise and gave me an eye smile...then he accidentally drop the glass, good thing we both caught it...we both look up and our faces were centimetres away from each other...I then started to remember...everything...my eyes widened and I stood up and he also did...

Jimin:why??
You:You-..I-...um-...sla-...kis-...
Taehyung & Yoongi:*stands up and walks to you* are you alright??*looks at each other*
You:KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! YOU!!(points at Yoongi)...WHY DID YOU SLAP MY BUTT?!?! AND YOU!!!(points at Taehyung)YOU PERVERT!!WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?
Taehyung:I didn't do anything!
You:Really?! Then why did you kiss me?!
All:YOU WHAT?!
Taehyung:you're the one who kissed me!!
You:Huh! Now you- wait what??
Taehyung:you kissed me!
You:*shocked and blushes* y-yeah...sure whatever...*grabs bacon and stuff it to your mouth and leaves*

That was embarrassing~ okay! Enough! Move on!!!

~time skip after a week~

It has been a week and Yoongi and me have been bonding with each other more often...but don't worry,The way I hang out with Yoongi is equal with everyone...well as usual I was at my "dad's" building...this building is mine...but my dad is recently running it...why? Huh! Cause he said it's his...I was reading a book till the door opened I glance at this person who came in and  I rolled my eyes...I go back on reading my book...

You:What do you need Dave...*annoyed*
Dave:Well...your dad made me come here...
You:Ugh! What does he need now?*annoyed*
Dave:Oh its a mission...

I stop reading my book and looked at him...I put the book down to my desk...he then puts an envelope on my desk...

You:A mission?? What type.
Dave:it's a killing mission...well your dad gave you 5 months to do this...seems like he's being nice to you...
You:How could you say that?
Dave:well your dad usually gives you only a week or 2...and you're still lucky
You:yeah... he would sometimes give me only a night to do it...
Dave:oh that's not your dad's order, it's your mom's
You:Step mom. And the hell? She gave that order?? That son of a bit-
Dave:chill~ don't kill her...
You:if I can,I would've done it years ago..
Dave:why didn't you??
You:Dad...
Dave:oh...
You:so...what's the cause, and who??
Dave:These people borrowed money from your dad and they said they'll pay it after 3 months, but it has been 5 months already and it's still not paid...we tried to find them but they are no where to be seen...but we found their kids...and-
You:wait, it's a "they"?
Dave:yes,and here...

He hands you a folder...

Dave:inside it are their identities and their pictures...
You:Boys or girls?
Dave:Boys, by the way the 3rd guy,he is your first mission...the mission that you ever failed on...
You:what?

My heart was pumping fast...I'm nervous...but why...wait...first mission that I failed...Wait..no... I look at the folder and see...

Dave:That is Kim Namjoon.He is the leader of their group.

I flip the page

Dave:that is Kim Seok Jin. He is the oldest in their group.

I flip the page again

Dave:That one is Min Yoon Gi. He's your first mission ever. The mission that you failed on. They call him Suga.

I flip the page

Dave:That kid is Jung Ho Seok. He's the happy virus of the group.

I flip the page

Dave:That Guy is Park Ji Min. He is a flirt,yes. But he is sweet. He is also a main dancer of the group.

I flip the page

Dave:And that kid is Kim Tae Hyung. He is the second youngest of the group. He is also immature like Jung Ho Seok. They call him V.

I flip the last page

Dave:And that last kid is Jeon Jung Guk. They call him Jungkook. He is the maknae of the group.

I look at their pictures and I can't believe it...they are my new mission...a mission that I need to...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kill them

_____________________________

End of chapter