Chapter 25

Previously

Help me....

Present

Your POV

We all run to the path where no one can return alive...

You:All of you group yourselves...I suggest your own group...but HyunA go with BTS...you guys have the earpiece??*they all nod(except bts)* follow my signals and no buts...
All:Yes sunny...

We all go in the forest , we then see 9 separated paths...we each took one and we split our ways...then we heard howling of wolves and a scream...we all had widened eyes and ran as fast as we can...I look beside me and I see my unnies and oppas fading from my sight...I guess it's only me...I focused on the sounds around me...I then hear an echoing and it says "help"

You:YOONGI!!!

I shouted at the top of my lungs...

???:SUNNY?! IS THAT YOU?!? PLEASE HELP ME!!

I heard this voice and I followed it...I then see Yoongi rolled up like a ball...

You:Yoongi...
Yoongi:Sunny?
You:Yoongi...I was so worried! Why did you-
Yoongi:*hugs you* Sunny! P-please don't leave me...I don't want to be alone...
You:I'm never gonna leave you...I promise...but we have to leave this place...

I touch my earpiece and contact all of them

You:Guys ,where are you??
All:we're still trying to find Yoongi.
You:no need, I already found him and-*wolves growling and howling*did you also hear that?
All:Yeah.
You:Was it on yours or mine??
All:both...
You:there's a near open space here where there are no trees,you go there and wait for me!
All:ne!

The call ended and we heard pack of wolves coming near us...I look at Yoongi and we nod at each other and I held his hand and we both run...

Meanwhile...Unnies and oppas POV(separate)

We started walking backwards trying to find a way out...we then felt our buts touch something we turn around and scream..

All:AHHHHH!!!!- HYUNG/NOONA/UNNIE/OPPA?!?!
Chen:you guys gave me a heart attack!
All:So did we!!!
Baekhyun:this is not the right time to fight! I can't stay in this place! We need to find that meadow!!
Kai:There!!

We then look at where he was pointing and we saw the meadow y/n / Sunny was talking about. We ran to it and saw a circle space...we heard more growling and howling,so we go to the middle..

Ren:We should stay here until Sunny comes...

"We need to protect bts...as what y/n ordered"-all minds except bts...

Your POV

We were still running...until one wolf jumps and scratched my arm...

You:AGH!!

I kicked him and run...my arm was bleeding...but I ignored it...a little while later I saw the meadow and saw my unnies and oppas there...they were in a circular position

HyunA:SUNNY!!!*runs to you*
You:NO HYUNA DONT!!

A wolf jumps to her I ran to that wolf and push it away...I successfully push him back to the bushes but I was lying in the ground,I groaned in pain because my wound hurt even more but I forced myself to stand up...

You:Guys go down...
JinJin:What?-
You:I said go down!!

They did what I said and as they go down and pack of wolves came out surrounding us,I grab my gun and point it at their Alfa,they all growl and started barking, I put my gun down gently and I look at their Alfa leader in the eye and their Alfa looks at me...after a while the wolves walks away...their Alfa looks at me and I bow to him with my one knee on the ground and one risen up...the wolves finally left and I stood up and look at them...

All:How did you do that?! What was that?! What happened?!
You:It's called respect. I look at their Alfa's eyes and stare at it... if he walks away and looks back at you he wants you to bow at him which means sorry,thank you and goodbye... "sorry" for disturbing them. "Thank you" for not killing them. "Goodbye" for I'll be leaving. If the Alfa  didn't leave or if you didn't bow to it you will die instantly...
Yoongi:Your arm...
Jungkook:it's bleeding!!
You:I'm fine...Yoongi when we get home I'll talk to you...
Yoongi:Okay...
You:Let's go...

We all left and go home... as we arrive home Yoongi followed me to my room and we talk...

Yoongi:What do you wanna talk about...
You:Are you alright??
Yoongi:Yeah...What is that place??
You:That place...if you go in there you'll never return...the reason why we return safe is because I'm the only one who knows how to escape those wolves...
Yoongi:Who taught you that??
You:My mom...
Yoongi:Where is she??
You:She's dead...
Yoongi:I'm sorry...
You:It's fine-
Jin:SUNNY!!! COME HERE!!ILL PUT A BANDAGE ON YOUR ARM!!
You:okay! I'm coming!!

I stand up and go down...

Yoongi's POV

I was looking around at Sunny's room...I look at her lamp desk and open its drawer and...I see an album?? I want to know what she looks like when she was a kid! I opened her album and I see...Y/n?
Why is y/n here?? I look through more of her pictures and I saw one picture that looks like my picture with y/n...I look at all her pictures to now it is Sunny's! This is her album!...so if this is her album then....I stand up and go to the living room where Sunny was...

Your POV

Yoongi:Who are you...
You:Yoongi? What are you talking about??
Yoongi:What's your real name...
You:Kim Sun Hae. Why??
Yoongi:Liar...
You:What do you mean?? My name is Kim-
Yoongi:LEE Y/N STOP LYING TO ME!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________

End of chapter