Chapter 40

Previously

He's leaving...

Present

When he said those words everything stopped...he's leaving again...

You:When?
Ooon:10:45... Sharp...

As he said that I immediately go back home. I grabbed a jacket. As I did that I ran to the airport as fast as I could...

As I arrived at the airport. I look at my watch and see 10:40...I still have time...I look around and I looked like a lost kid...when I heard a voice...

???:Sunny?
You:Oppa?
Kris:what are you doing here?
You:Oppa!!

I hugged him immediately...

You:Oppa, don't leave me.
Kris:I'm sorry...this mission will take only months,I promise...
You:The last time you promised that it took you years...And you're leaving without saying goodbye! If it wasn't for Ooon, I wouldn't have known about this! Why...?
Kris:Listen...
Announcer:Attention! All passengers of plane A5,fight from South Korea to China. This is your last call! I repeat!All passengers of plane A5,fight from South Korea to China. This is your last call! Thank you.
Kris:I'll come back alive...I promise...and...I love you...

After that he kisses my forehead and left...I just sigh... 'he left me...again...'

~time skip~at the bus

While I was at the bus I was staring blankly at the window...the it started raining...I then suddenly realised I have no umbrella!! I just curse underneath my breath...

~time skip~

When I was at the last bus stop...I was all alone...it was dark and raining...I was soaking wet and I left my phone so I have to walk...
While I walking I then felt I was being sheltered by an umbrella I look up and see Yoongi...

You:What are you...
Yoongi:I was waiting for you...Ooon told me that you went to the airport...
You:Oh...
Yoongi:He's leaving again isn't he...
You:Yeah...
Yoongi:Let's go?

I just nod and begin to walk,Yoongi did the same...

Yoongi:You're soaking wet...
You:I know...
Yoongi:You know Jin hyung would be historical about it...
You:*laughs*true...
Yoongi:See...you look more beautiful when you smile...

I just look down and smile...

~time skip~

Once we arrived at our house Yoongi opened the door and walked to the living room...

Jin:Yoongi! Where have you been?! It's raining and you went- y/n?! Where were you?! I was so worried and- WHY ARE YOU SOAKING WET?! You might get a cold!
You:Hehehe...sorry...
Jin:Well, What are you doing, go take a bath!
You:I will,I will...geez maybe I should call you mom...
All:*holds laugh* roasted...
Jin:Yah!
You:If only my dad marry you instead of that flat ass woman...
Yoongi:Love the sass...and why would you say that?*holds laugh*
You:At least Jin Oppa cares not like that woman...