Chapter 46

Previously

Mr. Lee

Present

Your POV

I was looking at the window which reflects my father...when I said those words his head immediately goes up and look at me...I don't know, I think a tear escaped from his eyes...it's been long since I last saw those tears...

But still, he left my room...surprisingly I didn't cry...I guess I'm getting used to it...

Yoongi's POV

While I was at the living room I saw mr Lee walking out.

Me:Mr.Lee...
Cl:how did it go?
Mr. Lee:I'll just fulfil the promises I broke...but she refused,she asked me to divorce my wife...that's the only one she wishes...and as soon as I divorce her,she said everything would be fine...but...
Cl:But you don't want to...it's true tho...ever since that woman got into your life,you changed...think about it...
Mr Lee:I'll be leaving...

After that he left...

Namjoon's POV

I was just looking upstairs,hesitating will I go to her room or not...I stood up and walk upstairs...I walk across her room and silence is what I heard...I put my ear through the door and listen... as I listen a cold,dark, and sad aura is what I felt...I opened the door quietly and saw y/n facing the other side of the room...I slowly walk to her...as I walk to her the cold aura gets more strong...but as I hugged her from her back the cold aura disappears and turns into a warm one...I felt warm hands above mine...

Y/n:Namjoon?
Me:Are you alright?
Y/n:Why wouldn't I be?
Me:Your father left with red eyes...
Y/n:so he did cry...
Me:will you ever forgive him?
Y/n:he has done a lot of mistakes...I would always say I wouldn't forgive him, but I couldn't...no matter what I do...I still end up forgiving him...he's my dad after all...but there's this one mistake that I can't take to forgive so easily...
Me:what is it??
Y/n:I only wish for him to divorce her...why is it so hard?
Me:she may not love him for who he is...but your father loves her...love is blind...
Y/n:yeah...and sometimes it could kill you...
Me:he's trying his best just for you...
Y/n:Thanks...
Me:For What??
Y/n:for comforting me...
Me:your welcome....

Mr Lee's POV

As I arrived home. I opened the door and go to the living room...I saw my wife,Jun Ji Hyun,she was just sitting down watching tv. Once she saw me, she smiles and turn the tv off...

Ji Hyun:Good evening darling!
Me:Good evening...
Ji Hyun:happy birthday!!
Me:thank you...
Ji Hyun:why so sad??
Me:it's nothing...
Ji hyun:is it because of your daughter?
Me:n-no! It's not that...
Ji Hyun:then what is it??
Me:do you love me?
Ji hyun: of course I do!! What makes you say that??
Me:Y/n said you only love me because of my money, is that true??

Ji Hyun's POV

When he said that my blood boiled, I should've killed that girl. She's ruining my plan.

Me:that's not true!! I love you,not because you are handsome and rich! I love you because you are you!

"Which is opposite..."

Min Ho:I wish that's true...
Me:Aigoo~
Min Ho: but seriously...you know what happens when someone betrays me...I hope you don't betray me...cause even tho I'm dead. You know I still have my kids...especially y/n, my best child among all...they shall take me revenge...
Me:what do you mean??
Min Ho:well...Jong suk, he may look like he isn't that dangerous but he is...and Iu's case, she looks like an ordinary girl but she isn't...she is very strong...well...Sung Kyung,she is fierce and also strong like Iu...in felix's case he may look innocent and all but he can kill like his siblings...lastly, y/n...she may look like an angel but she is a devil,especially when she's mad or when she wants revenge...if their strengths are combined they're unstoppable... and...y/n has this personality that could be very unique...when you look into her eyes, every feature of her face and even her body language. You wouldn't suspect anything. You don't know what comes into her mind... you wouldn't be able to read her...but she can read anyone...she can also read you...
Me:geez...they are scary but let me make you some tea...

As I walk to the kitchen. While I was making tea I was thinking about what he said...as I put the last ingredient in the tea which is the poison that I've been putting since we got married which is 8 years ago, after y/n's mom died... and I walk back to my "husband" and made him drink it...

Me:here...
Min Ho:I forgot to tell you that I also got that personality*laughs*

I faked laugh...as I walk away and took a last glance as I saw him drink the tea...I smirk as I go back to my room...

That poison contains the substance that could make you hallucinate,changing of personality,incurable coughs and vomiting of blood...

Lee Min Ho's POV(mr.Lee)

As my wife goes upstairs. I look at the tea and finishing it all up...yes,I know that there's poison in it...I've known it a year after we got married...She thought I didn't know? I may not be the one to have my justice but my children will...once y/n sees the letter I secretly hid in her room a while ago, she will know what's true...

I got my phone and opened it and go to gallery and saw the picture of little y/n and her mom...don't worry my love...I'm coming for you...and I'm sorry y/n...I'm sorry if your life has to be this way...I shall protect you while I'm still alive...I will protect you from her...I will protect you...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until I die...

________________________________

End of chapter