Chapter 29

Previously

Am I...in love...

Present

I look at them trying to find an answer...

You:Please...let me know...am I in love?
Ren:Yes y/n...yes...
You:*runs my hand through my hair in frustration* no...
Jisoo:Y/n...look...falling in love isn't that bad-
You:i know it's not bad!
Baekhyun:then what is stopping you from falling in love!
You:cause the more I show my love,the more people I love,dies!!*tear up*
Luhan:What do you mean?
You:I loved mom more than anything,she died...I loved my 3 boyfriends more than ever and one died,one I left him, and one cheated on me!...I don't show my love that much to you guys cause I know what happens next!
All:y/n...we won't leave-
You:everyone said the same thing to me but still!! They left me...again...and...again...

Everyone was speechless...my tears then starts to flow down to me cheeks...I quickly wipe them away...and weakly smiled...

You:*laughs a bit* look at me...crying again...like a baby...
All:Y/n...we're sorry...
You:aniyo...I'm sorry...you're dismissed...go to sleep...and blackpink and red velvet, you guys go with BTS tomorrow...go wherever you want to...just be home before 5...I have a surprise for them...the rest help me tomorrow...
All:yes y/n...

They all went out and my lips were shaking....I can't take it anymore...I burst out crying...after a while I started to calm down,I stood up and went to my room...I go to bed and sleep...

~time skip~

I woke up in the morning feeling like I was being hugged in the waist...i look down on my waist and see...Jungkook?

You:Jungkook?
Jungkook:Y/n!! You're awake!!
You:mm...I think so? What date is it today? Maybe it's just another day...
Jungkook:Just another day?! Why are you always teasing me these days?!*pouts*

Kisses his forehead and smile at him...he then blushes...I just giggled at him...

You:Do you wanna let go?
Jungkook:no?
You:okay then, maybe you want to come and take a shower with me?
Jungkook:*blushes*yah!

I just laugh at his cuteness. When he finally lets go of my waist. I told him to wait for me at the living room...I took a warm bath and changed my clothes.

As I was done. I go downstairs and see BTS changed into clothes...I look at blackpink and red velvet...I nod at them...

You:Guys,I'm sorry...I forgot,I have a full schedule...maybe...blackpink and red velvet can hang out with you instead...
BTS:Okay...*sad*

After that they left...when they were far away I quickly look at the others and I started giving orders to them...

You:GIRLS- you go buy groceries,ingredients...BOYS-you go decorate the outdoor pool...And I'll invite some of Jungkook's friends, and I'll buy Jungkook gifts...don't mess it up! They'll be back before 5! Okay?
All:Yes maknae!!

I then left after that...I hope this would go well...

~time skip~

I was at the store trying to find a gift for kookie...

You:Ugh! Damn it!! What does he like?!

'Mmm...let's call pdnim..." I thought...

I dialled pd-nim's number...I was walking around a...play store?...after a while he picks up...