Chapter 53

Previously

Should I accept all their love or choose only one...reject the others and let their whole world scatter...

Present

I was about to sleep when I heard noises down stairs...I went downstairs to check it...when I get there I saw my unnies dressed up...

You:where are guys going??
HyunA:we're going to a...bar??
You:and why??
Cl:it's just for fun...it's been long since we all last bond...wanna come...

I hesitated...well I guess I need to freshen up my mind...

You:...sure...but no drinking,okay??if you guys drink,I'll leave you at the bar alone!

They nod as I went upstairs and change my clothes...

I walk downstairs and they all look at me...

Girls:I thought you hate heels??
You:it's boots...
Girls:yeah...with heels...
You:at least it's different from "heels"...

They just rolled their eyes and we go in the limo...

~time skip~at the bar...

I was just there...sitting at the corner...looking down from above...we were at the V.I.P....Only we are allowed...i was looking at my thighs. Suddenly Twice sit next to me...

Twice:What's wrong y/n??
You:Sunny...
Twice:sorry...but what's wrong...
You:*sighs deeply* earlier,Jungkook talk to me and kissed me...
Twice:Y/N-kook is real!! Yes!!
You:what- no- Ugh! It's just...
Tzuyu:What is it??
You:Jungkook said all of BTS loves me...he asked if i would choose one of them or all of them...
Sana:And??
You:I can't just choose one of them, they'll be hurt...but if I choose all of them,I can't just divide myself into seven...eight actually...
Dahyun:What's the other one for??
You:For my siblings...for you...
Jihyo:awww~ you're so sweet...but sunny...if you can't choose one...it's okay if you don't divide yourself...they'll understand...don't be too stressed about it...
You:there's one more thing...
Twice:what is it?
You:after 7 weeks, I'll be going to New York , Canada, China, Japan, United Kingdom, France, and Philippines...
Twice:what?! Why?!
You:it's bussiness...
Twice:when are you gonna come back...
You:after 6 years...
Tzuyu:Sunny! That's too long...
You:I know...
Momo:what about Bangtan...
You:they'll be fine...when I leave...you could do whatever you want...enjoy your life...be an idol...if you want
Twice:but-
You:that's an order.
Twice:Yes Sunny...

I stood up and went down...I went up the stage and greet the audience...

You:WHAT'S UP MY BABIES!!!
All:SUNNY!!!!!
You:who wants a comeback song!!
All:kyahhh!!