Chapter 12

Previously

BTS POV

As she leaves...we look down and giggled at her cuteness...we weren't actually looking at her chest we were looking at her face...she looks more cute when she argues...at that moment we heard a soft music playing...we followed it...and saw...

Present

Sunny...playing the piano(now you can play the video) she can sing?!? Her voice is so angelic...wow! I hope she can dance...I want to have a duet with her...I hope she can rap...wow she's so amazing...wait is she...crying...why??!...curiosity...

Your POV

While in was singing I felt drops of tears running down my cheeks...this song...is about my cruel life...I hope...I would...be free...but my mom and dad won't let me be...

<after the song>

I look at my hands up to my elbows...they're always inside gloves or bandages...People would always ask "why are you always with gloves or you always wear clothes that have long sleeves?"...I can't answer them...I slowly took of the bandage around it and reveals scars...I look at it and rested them at the chair...I put on the left bandage back but then I heard the door creak...I get suspicious...I stop with what I was doing...and opened the door widely revealing the boys...they look at me then at my hand...I hid them at my back...

You:what are you doing here?*cold*
Hoseok:are those scars...?
You:where?
Jin:at your-
You:no. They're not scars.
Yoongi:let me see then...
You:*smirks*never...

You were about to leave but he grabs your wrist which is full of scars...you scream in pain...

Rm:t-those are scars...you're f-full of them...some of them are fresh

I took my wrist

You:yes they are...and you are forbidden to talk about it starting from this day...

You left...

BTS POV

Jimin:why are we forbidden to talk about it???
Taehyung:I don't know...
Jungkook:don't worry hyungs one day we'll know...
They agreed with Jungkook
Yoongi:you guys should go...I'll stay here
Jin:why??
Yoongi:none of your business...
Jin:Ugh!

They all left Yoongi

Yoongi's POV

As they left I went inside the studio and looks at the piano...and smirks

Your POV

You were about to go to your room and do something but then you forgot your phone in the music studio. So you came back and as you came in you see Yoongi playing the piano...I stared at him...he looks so peaceful while playing...

He then sees you and smiles

Yoongi:amazed?
You:I admit it...yup! (Playfully puts her hands up as if she was surrendering)
Yoongi:*laughs*
You:I didn't know you can play piano...
Yoongi:same to you...you're pretty good...
You:not as good as you(sits next to him)
Yoongi:nah...but...what are you doing here....stalking??
You:don't be to full of yourself...I came here to take my phone...by the way have you seen it???

You search around and he stands up

Yoongi:looking for this???*smirks*

You look at him and see your phone