Chapter 13

Previously

Your POV

I look at the person...he was just staring at me...this person who is carrying me......is.....

Present

Kim Taehyung....as what I said things were in slow motion...

Taehyung: I-I'll just put you down...if you feel uncomfortable...*letting you go*
You:NO!!*holds tighter*
Taehyung:Why???
You:*whispers to his ear*cause my brother's collection of spiders are in loose....
Taehyung:I'm pretty sure they wouldn't bite...
You:no~ there huge!

You changed your position to a koala hug

Hoseok:AHHHH!!!SPIDER!!!!!BTS:where?!You:*turns around and looks around*there!!!*points at the table*

BTS:where?!
You:*turns around and looks around*there!!!*points at the table*

Hoseok:AHHHH!!!SPIDER!!!!!BTS:where?!You:*turns around and looks around*there!!!*points at the table*

It then walks to your direction

You:EIKKKKK!!!!

You buried your face on to Taehyung's chest...He blushes.....He then steps on it(don't worry it's not one of my brothers collection)

Taehyung:hey sunny...it's dead....
You:No~there are more~ there are 20 of them~....me no like-y spidery~*aegyo voice*
Taehyung:cute...but can I at least put you in the couch?
You:noooo~
Taehyung:then RM will carry you...
You:No! I want you to carry me!~

He blushes

Jin:Give me that cute kid!

He carries you instead...

You:Yah!~ Taehyungie~....Let me go~ *pouts*
Jin:if you don't stop wiggling I will put you down and make those spiders eat you...
You:*gasp*No!!*hugs him*