Chapter 45

Previously

I have a plan...

Present

Author's POV

~flashback~

As little y/n was skipping towards little Yoongi on the swings,she calls him...

Little y/n:Yoongi Oppa!!
Little Yoongi:Oh, y/n? You came!!
Little y/n:of course! Are you alone??
Little Yoongi:yeah...as always...hey,I've been noticing, every time we would meet, you would ask if I'm alone. Why?
Little y/n:It's a bad habit. Sorry...but here!

As she hold up a black paper bag in front of Yoongi... Yoongi took it and look inside...as he saw a necklace...

He looks at her strangely

He looks at her strangely...she just smiles brightly.

Little y/n:It's a necklace!
Little Yoongi:I know. Why?
Little y/n:It is said that it save lives! I'm giving it to you so maybe one day, it could save you from death! And it also means my friendship and love for you!
Little Yoongi:Pfft! That's not true!
Little y/n:it is!
Little Yoongi:What's in this?? It's a bit sticky?
Little y/n:a drop of my blood is in it!don't worry in a few days it's stickiness will ware off!
Little Yoongi:ewwww~
Little y/n:promise me you'll always wear it!

She holds up her pinky and pouts. Yoongi rolled his eyes but giggled at her cuteness.

Little Yoongi:I promise.*holds pinky*
Little y/n:Yay!!!
Little Yoongi:But push me first!

She pouts but still pushed him...little y/n thought of an evil plan. So she pushed Yoongi harder. Which made him stumble forward. He glares at y/n and she just smiles innocently. Yoongi stands up and chased her...

Little Yoongi:Yah! Come back here!

Yoongi caught her and tickled her. As she laughs,Yoongi laughs as well.

~end of flashback~

Sehun's POV

I was just standing looking at Bangtan crying over Yoongi...did she really shoot him?

Dara:I couldn't believe it. This is impossible...
Hoseok:how could she do this? She promised...she marked her words!
Me:trust me...she might has a plan...