Chapter 17

Previously

Then the door was banging loud...I took my pocket knife. And aim at the door. The door opened and it reveals 7 familiar looking men...

Present

It was our ex's(aka our enemies)...BOTB
(They are your ex's but you had 2 ex's there||playgirl? I know right||)

Eunkwang:well,well,well....if it isn't sunny...and her playgirl friends! Who broke our hearts! And now our enemy...*smirk*
You:Shut up....
Hyunsik:why?? Is the boys behind you your new victims...new...toys!
You:they are not toys...they were never toys...and...they would never be toys....why??? Are you jealous ?? Admit it...you want me back...sadly....you can't....*smirks* what a pity...
Girls:bohoohoo~*fake cry*

We laugh and then shift to serious.

Eunkwang:boys..get the five of them...you know what to do...

They went near the girls and put guns up to their heads...

You:aigooo....this is gonna be a boring fight....

The girls laugh....

Eunkwang:Shut up or I'll shoot them down!
You:go ahead. Shoot them.

I look straight in his eyes and his friends gulp...the BTS look at me with a "are you crazy?!" Look...I just smirk

You:....now.....

Once I said that word the girls crash their heads at the chins of the boys and cause these boys to back away...and groan in pain...I took the chance to kick the gun away from Eunkwang's hand. The girls go to BTS to protect them....and I had to fight 7 guys...so its 1 vs 7...I smirk....~time skip~....they were all knocked down only one hasn't...my ex....Hyunsik....

Hyunsik:Your lessons were worth it...I can fight enemies...now I can fight you...
You:out of the 7 of you...I have taught you the most amazing and effective skill and that can defeat a crowd..but not that enough to defeat me...there are more special skills I have never taught you......you know what hurts....*tearing up* I gave you everything....I thought to myself that....all of the memories with you...was just a lie...*tears drops*

He walks closer to you and hugged you...and tears fell down our faces...

Hyunsik:I'm sorry my princess....I missed you...I still love you....
You:*chuckles and smirks*i know...
Hyunsik:wait-

I punched his stomach and made him unconscious....before he closed his eyes he talks

Hyunsik:I thought you love me...
You:yup! i LOVED you...*smirk*...you didn't even notice....don't you remember???...when you're with me...Kim Sun Hae....you don't know what she says...is it true??? Or just a lie.....
Hyunsik:I never lied to you...I'm sor-(black outs)

I get my phone from my pocket and called someone...

You:Secretary Jun, kindly clean the mess I made at XXXXXX.
S. Jun:What did you do this time?
You:I'll tell you later.
S. Jun:yeah..?

You hung up

And you look at the BTS and they were shocked...

BTS:WHO WAS THAT?!?WHY DID HE HUG YOU?!
You:they are BOTB.They are our ex's.Hyunsik and Yongjae are my ex's and the rest...(you look at Jisoo and rose)...never mind...oh! And don't worry! They're not dead...I just made them forget the past and things...so?...I better go...bye...

You left...Yongjae and Hyunsik are my ex's. Well yup! They were like our toys. But Jisoo and Rose really loved them..Lisa,Jennie,HyunA and me are one of the players...heartbreakers... that's why we're not that affected. But Jisoo and Rose were...they broke up because of no time and cheating...you can say I had many victims and toys...but only one of them is what I truly loved...yet he...broke my heart...yup! One whole year I got 47 ex's("he"isn't included)...but I have never kissed one of them...

~time skip~

I was at my office...I was so bored so I just sleep...I then woke up in a dark place...it was so lonely...sad...I then see a light from a far. I walk towards it but as I walk towards it I see a woman. It kinda looks like my mom from the back. The woman turns around and reveal my mom....she was pregnant...I was so shocked. I ran to hug her but I go through her. It's like she was like dust. I then see my dad. I felt warmth in me when I saw my mom and dad..together...

Mom:few more days and you will come out now my baby girl...
Dad:what should we call her??
Iu:We should call her y/n!!
Jong suk:Yeah! Lee Y/n!!
Mom:*giggles* Lee y/n...what a beautiful name....
Iu:when can we play with her?!
Jong suk:yeah! I want to play with her now!
Mom:don't worry...few more days and you will see your sister....just wait....okay???
Iu and Jong suk: Yes mom!!

They left and play together

Dad:we should not leave her alone... no matter what...
Mom:I promise I won't leave her...I promise...I will protect her....

Then they disappear like a bubble...tears start to flow down my face...after they disappear...I felt loneliness...I felt the cold breeze brush to my skin again...just like how my mom died and left me....my dad married another woman...but she was cruel...the way I felt was pain and darkness in me...it hurts...why does she have to leave...I cry even more...because of the fact that...

You:she..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Broke her promise......

________________________________________________________________

A/n:I'm sorry. I will apologise in advance. Because I might not update for two days(I think) because I have an exam. But I'll try my best to update this fanfic(if I can escape the phone ban for two days...*fake cry* lucky me*sarcastic*). Thank you for the readers and please vote!And please enjoy! Again...I'm sorry😅