Chapter 31

Previously

Time of death 9:34

Present

When I heard those words, my whole world crashed into pieces. I could see in the corner of my eyes my unnies gasp and put their hands above their mouths, my oppas just look shocked...I couldn't speak a word...but I forced myself to do so...

Doctor Jun:Miss y/n...
You:what happened?its not yet 7 months...
Doctor Jun:I'm sorry miss y/n, but our security failed...an impostor came and put poison on her food...
You:I told you to taste it first before you feed it to her!
Doctor Jun:we didn't know...he said he tasted it already and it was fine...the poison affected her heart which made it stop to pump...she'll be out and you'll see her...I'm sorry...we failed you...
Irene:it's alright,you've done your best...
Doctor Jun:I'll be leaving...

As he left,some nurses came out with my grandmother on a bed,she was covered with a white blanket...I lifted the cover and see her pale as dead-Wait...she is dead...I go and hug her..

You:hey grandma...*burst in crying*You promise you wouldn't leave~ why~ you can leave me! Why did you also break the promise!! You can't leave me like mom did before!
Nurse:I'm sorry miss, but we need to take her..
You:NO!!SHE'S STILL ALIVE!!SHE
PROMISED!!
HyunA:Jin! Hold her!!

Jin hold me and the nurses went off...

You:NOOOO!!! LET ME GO!! GRANDMA!!!!!!!

I then kneeled to the ground and cried...

Unnies POV

'This is another tragedy...a new tragedy that is full of sorrow...'

OPPAS POV

'A new special person who died...more tears than ever...it aches to see our little maknae crying and kneeling because of someone who died...'

BTS POV

'It hurts to see her like that...why her...why...I don't want to see her cry...I want to hug her but something seems to stop me...I can't take those eyes...'

Jin's POV

'It crushes my world to see her crying so hard...I can't take it anymore'

I hugged her from her back to comfort her...

AUTHOR's POV

When y/n was crying Jin hugged her from her back to comfort her...she kept shouting the same words...

Y/n:GRANDMA!!!! YOU PROMISED!! PLEASE!! DONT LEAVE!!*crying*
Jin:ssshhhh everything will be alright...it's no ones fault...

Your POV

When he said those words I suddenly realise something...

You:your wrong...
Jin:w-what?
Jisoo:y/n calm down...

Author's POV

Y/n stands up with her head hung low and her hand bold into a fist...

Lisa:Y/n calm down...please...
Y/n:YOURE ALL WRONG!!
Kai:it's not your fault.
Y/n:your right...it's not my fault...it's that guy who wants me dead!!
HyunA:y/n calm down.
Y/n:He...will...pay...

Then she received a call,an unknown number ...she picked it up without hesitation...

???:did you like my present?*maniac laugh*
Y/n:You son of a-
???:whoops! Don't worry! There's more...*maniac laugh*

Then the call ended...

Baekhyun:y/n...let's go home...

Y/n just nod and sadly walk to her car...Jin help her drive home...

~time skip~

When they all arrived at home,y/n goes to her room and locked it...she cried and cried...she didn't eat, she didn't drink...all she did was cry on the ground...she opens her drawer and a knife was there...she was about to grab it but a knock on the door stopped her...

Joy:y/n? Please eat...I cooked you your fave...
Y/n:I'm not hungry...
Hoseok:well at least drink water...you'll be dehydrated...
Y/n:I'm not thirsty...
Yoongi:y/n...please come out...
Y/n:I don't want to...
Yoongi:then let me in...let's talk it out...please
Y/n:please leave me alone...
Yoongi:Y/n Please I'm worried!
Y/n:I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DONT WANNA TALK TO ANYONE!! ITS ALL MY FAULT WHY MY GRANDMA DIED! please...leave me alone...I'm the one who deserves to die!
Yoongi:Y/n don't do anything stupid!
Y/n:Yoongi...I can't...

She grabs the knife which made noises,Yoongi can heard the knife and got more worried.

Yoongi:Y/N!! DONT DO THAT!! ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!

She points it on her chest...

Yoongi:Y/n! Do you think your grandma will agree with this!!If your grandma was her would she be proud for you if you're doing this!!

She was about to stab it on her chest but when she heard those words she stops...

Yoongi:How about your mom!! Will she!!...y/n! There are more people who loves you! Cares for you! Worried about you! Y/n you're not the only one who is hurt! Yes! She died! And we are hurt! But If you also die we will more get hurt! Y/n...we love you...i..love you...please let me in...

Your POV

'When I heard his words, I suddenly realised something...he is right...killing myself wouldn't change anything...killing myself wouldn't help...'

I put the knife down and opened the door, and I see all of them worried...

Yoongi:y/n-

I hugged him

You:I'm sorry...I'm sorry I worried you guys...
Yoongi:it's alright...

He kisses my head and hugged me back...and then they all hugged me...

Yoongi:yah! Yah! It's hot in here! I can't breathe!! Ahh!!

We all laugh at him...

Jennie:y/n, we're going to eat in a minute. You better do your routine.
You:yes ma'am!

They all giggled and all went to their rooms to do their routine.

While I was taking a shower I was thinking of what Yoongi said...

'Well...he is right...maybe today...I learned a lesson...'

I just smile...but then I remember 3 words he said to me...it's was "I love you" I just blush...I then realise what I was thinking and slap my self multiple times

You:Aish! Stop thinking about that y/n! It's just!...it's just...kyahhh!!!*fangirling*

Author POV

She jumps around the shower but then she slipped

Your POV

You:Aw.aw.aw~~~~~

I stand up and continue showering...but then I thought of what that unknown person told me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"There's more"

_____________________________

End of chapter