Journey

It was train day I woke up early just encase anything were to happen. I walked downstairs to see only Al..

"Everyone else asleep?"

"Yep."

"Great.. How early is it?"

"About 4 in the morning."

"Ooh that means I can watch the sunrise with some coffee.."

"Your already starting your coffee addiction... "

"I have been in one since that happened. "I pointed to Al.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't I could have told you about it."

"(Y/n) you can't always blame yourself.."

"People can do so many things to stop things from happening.. After they have happened scars are left.. *starts tearing up*"

"(Y/n)... What did you do..."A moment of silence went through. Then you could hear a glass break. Surprisingly no one was awoken by Al's run to the kitchen. When he found me blood was on my hands. I had squeased the cup so hard I had broken it. Al quickly grabbed the first aid and bandaged me up and sat me on the couch.

"(Y/n) Rockbell..."

"How do you know I'm really a Rockbell!?"

"(Y/n).. They never told you..."

"Tell me what?"

"You are a Rockbell you were stolen when you were a toddler... That's the reason why after the (L/n)'s died you came here..."Al said afterward I ran upstairs. I got changed into a (F/c) hoodie,black slacks,white tenissues and a light grey beanie.

I walked out the door and taped a note to Ed's door

I walked out the door and taped a note to Ed's door. 'Ed I'm at the place where you told me about the trip. I have my bag. Come get me when we need to leave. -(Y/n)' I then ran to the tree near the lake. When I got there I started singing Willow.

"Beautiful performance!"Ed clapped.

"Is it already time?"

"No but I didn't want you to be alone.."

"And why's that?"

"Have you looked in the mirror? You could drive up a lot of attention. You have matured faster than even Winry and she's two years older."

"Don't remind me..."

"Did something happen!"

"Well I mean I did get two catcalls but it's not that..."

"What is it?"

"Nothing.."

"Doesn't sound like nothing..."

"I... I feel like... I don't know.... It feels like I never had a childhood... I always wanted to help people.. So I was more like a mother..."

"We should get going..."I said.