Dad

I was sitting at his grave again. I brought more flowers.

"Hughes, I came by today to tell you how I'm doing... Which isn't to good.. I haven't felt the best since you passed... When I went to your house your wife gave me the jacket you would put on me when we were together... I am always cold.. Everyone seems to be doing fine.. But I know no one is... You were the brightest star in the world.. A best friend, a lover, a father, a major... But most of all.. You were like a dad to me.."I cried at my words, then remembering something.

"Stay strong Y/n, because I know you're stronger than you think."

"You always thought I was strong... But I never have been.... You were the best thing that happened to me.. Don't tell Ed I said that!" I giggled at the end trying to think of what he would do. I looked down at the coat in my hands, it was his uniform coat. He always put it on me. I held it up to my face. I smelled it. I sobbed... That's all I could do.. Sob.. Like someone who's weak...

"Y/n!? Are you okay!?" Edward yelled and ran up to me and hugged me.

"Shhh.... Shhh... It'll all be okay..." He tried to calm me down.

"No it won't! He's dead!... And there's nothing I can do!"I looked at his grave.

"He wouldn't want you to be like this.. He would want you to be happy..." All I could see was his goofy grin.. I sobbed even more. Ed took me home. He sat with me on my bed.

"Y/n, you should take a shower... You were standing out in the rain for a while there.." I didn't even move.

"Y/n..."

"Don't make me force you in!" I didn't move.

"Are you seriously going to make me take one with you!?!" He blushed. His statement brought me out of my thoughts and I blushed and quickly got over to the shower. I took my shower and realized that I never brought clothes. I went back to my room in my towel only to see a blushing Ed.