I Love You Okay!

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs... I didn't see Al which surprised me. I went and made my coffee. I felt a cold metal and a warm arm around me. I knew exactly who it was.

"Where were you yesterday?"

"Can't say..."

"Can you tell me when you did leave?"

"I left about 11..."

"Why did you leave?"

"I just left..."

"I didn't find you at your spot... Were you upset with me?"

"I don't know what do you think?"I turned around in his hug with my coffee and left. I walked up to my room. I put the letters away, having a feeling Ed was going to barge in. I didn't see anything for a few minutes. After about an hour he walked in.

"(Y/n)... What is it?"

"I should be saying that."I said looking back at my book.

"You did something... That's all I'll tell you... And you sure did seem like at that moment that you were going to remember..."I could only hear silence.

"(Y/n).. That was not me..."

"I don't think Envy came this far to try to steal me away..."

"(Y/n)... She forced herself onto me..."

"Sure did look like you enjoyed it... Unless you can give me evidence that Winry did it... I don't know how to feel..."

"Okay... So you kiss a guy and you say you didn't do it and that it was Envy and not Roy... And I believe you... But you won't believe me..."He started to leave the room.

"Ed... You know how I feel.."I grabbed his wrist.

"Actually... You never told me..."I couldn't handle this so I slid my hand down onto his. He looked back at me. I put my hand above his shoulder and closed the door and kissed him. He looked so shocked but melted into the kiss. I pulled away.

"That's how I feel..."I said.

"(Y/n)..."He switched us around to were I was under his hand. It wasn't helping that he was a little taller than me now either. He leaned in and kissed me. My stomach felt the warm feeling again.

"Remember how old I am..."

"Damn... You think about that (Y/n)..."

"What teenage girl does not?"(But really though...)

"They'll suspect things... Let's go hangout with the other..."

"Good idea.."