The Ball

We arrived at the boutique and went to a section with more fancy dresses. We searched for a good half hour then went to try to things on.

"You like him don't you..."I blushed at her words.

"I've been with him for so long... It couldn't be.."

"I can see it in your eyes."I tried on my last dress.

"This is the one."Riza complemented.

It flowed so nicly and fit me so well

It flowed so nicly and fit me so well. It was backless but looked so nice on my body. We bought the clothes and she dropped me off at my place.

"See you tomorrow Riza!"

"Bye (Y/n)!"I walked inside and to my room. I put my earphones in and played music so I could practice the walts. I worked on it for a while when the door opened I didn't notice it that much til a earphone was taken out of my ear.

"It's hard to practice if you don't have a partner."Ed said. I took out my other earphone and played the music aloud.
We started dancing to it and did well. Then we came to the dip and usually you would see characters kiss. We just stayed there staring in eachother's eyes. We stood back up and Ed walked out. I stood there in shock. Was he really thinking of kissing me... I sat on my bed holding my head. After a while we ate dinner and I went to bed thinking about how I feel about Ed... It was now the day of the ball. I got my dress on and decided to wear my black heels. I did my hair and curled it. I put on a dark red lip and walked out the door. Ed was waiting for me he looked at me wide eyed and I looked at him in his black vest and tie.

"Y-You look b-beautiful.."He complemented.

"Thanks, you sure do look handsome."
He blushed and we walked outside to see Roy and Riza in a car. We hopped in and rode to the mannor. We got out and walked up to the entrance. Ed's arm was intertwined with mine and made me remember the old days. We walked in and walked away from Roy and Riza. We did not want people to think we were working with them. We went over to a pillar to chat at.

"What should we do?"I ask.

"If we dance than I can get a view of what all is happening."

"Ok but we need to wait for 2 songs to go by or it'll be obvious."

"Ok.. So how are you feeling lately?"Truthfully I'm not all that good after that flashback but I mean I can't tell him that.

"It's alright.. I have been thinking a lot about my flash back though..."

"What all happened?"

"I don't really want to talk about it..."

"Okay.. Well 2 went by... May I have this dance?"He held out his hand.

"Yes you may, hehe.."I put mine on his and I blushed a little. We walked out to the main floor. It was the walts so we new what we were doing. I leaned into his shoulder to get a good view of the area. He seemed to tense up.

"Don't tense up.. Calm down.. You need to seem more natural."I said. We were now comfortable around eachother. I scanned the room for something.. Just something that may make a lead. I saw a familiar glint in someone's eye. He was with a also familiar looking woman.

"10 o'clock white suit.. Does he look familiar to you?"

"A little, why?"

"Only one person I know has that glint in their eye. The woman he's with has lust in her eyes.."

"Hmm?"

"It's Lust and Envy. They must be hiding some of the humunculus here."

"Maybe.. Quick Envy's looking at us!"Ed said. I quickly but also made it look real kissed him. His lips were soft and I didn't exactly want to pull away. I saw Envy look away so I pulled away. Ed looked at me with a dazed and surprised face.

"It was the only thing I could think of.."

"So you think about that?"

"N-No! Look I need to use the bathroom go chat with someone I can just play the role of your arm candy."He nodded and I walked off. I was coming out of the bathroom and looking for Ed.

"Why, I don't think we've met."Lust introduced.

"Oh hello. I'm Rose Quill and you are?"(Rose Quill is your undercover name.)

"Julia."

"Nice to meet you but I need to find my date."I walked off and soon found Ed. I walked up behind him and stood next to him. He looked at me and I interlocked my arm with his.

"Now who is this Sweetie?"

"This James Hudson, the owner of the Hudson Mannor."

"Hello James, I'm Rose it's a pleasure to meet someone with a mannor like this."

"Well thank you. I have to go but I'll try to catch you later. If George here will let me."He winked at me. He walked off and I turned to Ed.

"Find anything?"

"He didn't say anything about the residents."

"Hmm?"

"Well it half over and I want to get a breathe of fresh air. Let's head to the garden."

"Alright."We walked to the garden. When we walked out it was like a square patio with bushes as walls. I felt the nice cool air against me. My hair flowing through the wind.

"Do you really think of me that way?"He asked.

"What way?"

"That kiss... It wasn't fake.."

"Ed... I don't know how I feel... I don't know if it's love or if it's just the fact that I grew up with you so I care about you... "

"I see... Well I'll give you time to think about that one..."He came close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath against my ear.

"But don't tease me like that again.. Or  else I'll think you do like me that way.."