Tears

I had the idea of using my day off to go to the park and making some art pieces. So once I had gotten it started to leave.

"Where you going Y/n?"Ed asked.

"The park.. I'm going to go hangout and be very peaceful."

"Sounds good.. I'll come by once I'm done with everything."

"See ya then!" I said leaving to the park. It was really nice out today. I saw that they were doing something on the far side of the park close to the cemetery.

"I'll go pay my respects later.." I set up all of my art supplies after I found a beautiful place to stay at.. I saw kids running around and it made me giggle. After a few hours I saw the Hughes girls walking by so I ran up to them.

"Hey guys! What are you two doing here?"

"Y/n.. Did anyone ever tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Maes... He's.. He's dead.." That made me fall to the ground and cry.. He... He was like the father figure I never had.. He was such a good man..

/////////

"It's good that the Conel likes you.."Hughes says.

"It's nice to meet you Hughes!"

"You to (Y/n)! Wanna look at a picture of my little Elicia?"

"Sure I bet she's adorable!"He showed me a picture of his daughter.

"If you want you can come and meet her.. Her birthdays next week. She's growing up so fast!"

"I'd love to! It's perfect I was thinking about making a cute little dress now I have someone to make it for."

"I'm just going to tell you she loves the color pink."

"I'll make her the perfect little princess!"

"(Y/n) everyone seems to like you here! Then again you are a likeable person."Ed says calmly.

"This is going to be like my family.. I already know it!"

////////

"I won't tell.. But I can tell they care about you.. Don't keep them in the dark forever."I looked into his eyes. Most of the time he's happy and spreads cheer, but he was being so serious. Hughes is a trustworthy man that's all I knew.

///////

"I like (Y/n)! She seems nice!"Elicia says.

"Oh hi honey, how was work?"

"It was alright, then (Y/n) here gave me some coffee and the day went better."

"Coffee is good for the soul."I add.

///////

Throughout my time here he was always there for me... He was always nice.. I honestly loved the crazy guy.. I felt tiny arms around me. When I looked up I saw Elicia she was hurting but we still wanted to comfort me... I hugged her tight.. I went home early that day.. I went home and locked myself in my room.. I didn't want others to see how weak I was right now.. The door opened and I saw Ed..

"I was so worried about you!" He said. I just looked down..

"Was that what you had to do today... Go to his funeral! Without telling me he died!"

"I didn't know you-"

"I just... I need to be alone right now.." I said grabbing my coat and leaving.

"Y/n! Wait where are you going!"I used what mom had taught me and lost him.. I had to go to his grave.. I cried..