Chapter 2: Meeting Him

Jimin sat at the kitchen table, staring blankly at the window as he waited for his mom to return with his new step brother. Hours after hours went by, until he finally saw the silver car pull up, but the once excited boy turned into a nervous wreck, now not wanting to meet him.

"Oh god, should I change?" He asked himself, looking down at his hoodie, then at his black jeans.

"Well, he did say I was adorable, maybe I shouldn't. But I could change into something that would make me more attractive, so maybe I should."

The front door opened, leaving him nowhere to run, and he gulped at the sight of the tall, young boy. Jimin's eyes went straight to his legs, staring at his muscular thighs and gulped.

"Damn, I want to ride those," He thought to himself, beginning to imagine it until he heard his mom's voice.

"Sweetie, this is Jungkook. His father is still in Tokyo with his car, so you need to take him to school in the morning ok?"

"Uh, ok."

"Thank you. I'll be home late tonight, remember he has school so don't keep him up all night like you do with Tae, Hobi, and Yoongi."

"Ok."

"Thank you. Have fun boys."

Jungkook smiled politely at her as he opened the door and Jimin felt his heart melt at how respectful this kid was.

"It's nice to meet you," Jungkook said, after she left.

"Um... yeah you too."

"Are you alright?"

"Just nervous."

Jungkook smiled, and Jimin blushed while gulping at how cute, yet beautiful he was.

"It's ok hyung, I am too. Is there anything you'd like to do with your new little brother?"

Jimin smiled, finding him absolutely adorable and innocent, but that quickly changed when the younger got a call, and his once cute and kind expression switched to a dark and angry one that sent chills down Jimin's back, although he did find it pretty hot.

"Hang on, I need to take this," Jungkook said quietly, and stepped out front, shutting the door behind him.

Jimin waited patiently for his return, watching the clock as it went by 10 minutes, then the younger finally entered.

"Hey, sorry about that."

"No it's fine. Who was it though, you seemed pretty mad."

"My girlfriend. I'm so close to breaking up with her."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?"

Jungkook nodded, looking back down at his phone while typing something, then gave his full attention to his new brother.

"Yes I do. How about you?"

"No, I don't have one actually."

"For real?"

Jimin nodded, unable to take his eyes off the younger, but Jungkook didn't notice because he was back on his phone.

"Jimin, she's on my last nerve."

"What's she doing?"

"Well I went to Tokyo with my dad for 2 months because of the business trip he had, but now that I'm back in Busan, she is whining and complaining because she hasn't seen me in 2 months and I'm telling her that I'll visit her tomorrow after school, but she keeps on telling me stupid stuff like I don't love her, and I don't think of her anymore and now she's accusing me of cheating on her because I'm tired and don't want to go anywhere."