Chapter 19: Next Morning

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm, Jimin still sleeping soundly on him, hugging him tightly like a little koala, and the younger couldn't help but smile at him. He slowly got out of bed, careful to not wake up his step brother and went down the hall to his parents room, smiling at his father.

"Hi dad."

"Hey Kook, what's up?"

"Well Jimin is really sick, is it ok if I stay home today to take care of him?"

"Oh, that cold got worse huh?"

"Yeah, it's really bad now."

"Sure, go ahead. Have him call the school though so they aren't worried."

"I will. Thank you."

"Of course. Tell him I hope he gets better, and I won't be home tonight, neither will his mom ok?"

"Alright. Love you."

His father smiled at him, and Jungkook went back to his room, frowning as he saw the bruises on the older, now more visible since they finally set in. He quietly walked back over to the bed, kneeling down as he looked over Jimin's face, and he ran his finger tips down his cheek as gently as he could to avoid waking him up.

"Jungkook, your friends are here! Have a good day, son!"

The boy looked over Jimin for a couple more seconds, then went downstairs, seeing the 5 of them, although Taehyung was still asleep.

"Hey guys, Jimin's sick."

"Cut the bullshit," Yoongi snapped.

"What bullshit?"

"I woke up to a message from Tae, telling me that I need to come by here at 7am because Jimin could be seriously hurt. So is he?"

"Kind of."

"What do you mean, kind of?"

"He came home last night, and he was beaten pretty bad but I took care of him, don't worry."

"Why the hell didn't you call me!"

"Because it was late, and it wouldn't have helped anything. I would have called you guys if he didn't come home, but he did and it wasn't too bad to where I would need to call anyone."

"Where is he?"

"He's sleeping."

"Sit your ass down, and tell us what happened to him."

Jungkook flopped onto the couch, playing with his hands nervously and shrugged his shoulders.

"He came home and he was beaten and then he told me that there were 12 guys there instead of the 1 girl he went to see."

"Was he raped?"

"I think he was, but he didn't actually say. He said that they did whatever they wanted and he was limping really bad last night, so I carried him upstairs."

"And you're just going to let those guys get away with it?"

"I asked him multiple times for the address and who did it, but he refused to tell me. I care about him too, you know."

Yoongi took a seat across from him and looked the younger in the eye.

"Are you sure he's still sleeping?"

"Yeah, he slept in my room last night so he wouldn't have to walk across the hall if he needed anything."

"Woah woah woah, what?"

Jungkook fell silent for a second, wondering if he said anything wrong, and innocently shrugged his shoulders.

"What's wrong with that?"

"You allowed a man to sleep in your bed, with you?"

"He's hurt Yoongi, I'm not going to have him in even more pain. Why are you acting like it's a big deal?"

The older stayed quiet for a moment, then went over to Tae and shook his arm.

"Taehyung wake up, we gotta go shopping."

"Shopping for what?"

"Gucci, cmon."

Tae reluctantly got to his feet and Hoseok went after them, since Yoongi was his ride, leaving Jungkook with Jin and Namjoon.

"What's wrong with having him sleep in my bed one night?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Well to be fair..." Namjoon said, "...you haven't ever allowed any man to do much as sit on your bed."

"Ok, but Jimin's hurt. You haven't seen him."

"Kook, we love you, you know that, but you really are different when it comes to Jimin."

"What are you talking about?"

"Like your skin ship with him is completely different than anyone else. You let him hug you, and sleep on you, and lay on your lap and stuff."

"He's my brother."

"You didn't even allow your real brother to even pat you on the back Jungkook."

"I'm just more comfortable with Jimin I guess."

"I guess so. Jin and I have plans to go and have some breakfast and stuff, you're more than welcome to join if you want."

"I have to take care of Jiminie."

"Alright. Maybe we'll come by later, we just stopped by to make sure he was ok."

"Yeah he's fine."

"K. See you later Kookie, if you need anything, just call us."

"Ok."

After they left, Jungkook went back upstairs, to lay next to Jimin, and as he did, he got a message from his girlfriend.

Noona:
-Kooooookieeeeeee

Nochu:
-What

Noona:
-I need you baby, can u come by?

Nochu:
-Sorry, I can't.
-Busy

Noona:
-R U CHEATING ON ME!!!!

Nochu:
-Oh my god NO

Noona:
-Then what is more important than me?

Nochu:
-The fact that my step brother was beaten up last night by 12 guys and he can barely walk

Noona:
-Then have him lay in bed until you get home. It's not hard

Nochu:
-Alright, you know what, we're done. Bye

Noona:
-Wait, WHAT!!

Nochu:
-You're selfish and only think of yourself
-I can't be with someone like that
-Don't ever talk to me again

Nochu Just Blocked You