Chapter 22: Punishment

Before Jimin could so much as even think, Jungkook picked him up and tossed him onto the bed while crawling on top of him, looking down at the older for a second before leaning down and brushed his lips against the older's, feeling how heavy Jimin's breathing became under him.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" He asked, his voice shaky.

"I don't ever want you to be alone with Taehyung again. You're mine."

Jimin gulped, fighting every urge that he had to grab Jungkook's neck and pull him down, but as if the younger read his mind, he lowered his head and gently pecked his lips, seeing if he'd feel weird about it, but as soon as soon as he felt theirs connect, he completely melted and their soft kiss turned heated and rough within seconds.

Jungkook began grinding on him, hard, causing Jimin to break the kiss and let out little whimpers since he was already horny from Tae.

"Jungkook, what's gotten into you?"

"I can't take this shit anymore. I want you, and you're going to take whatever the hell I give you tonight, and you aren't going to complain."

He then ripped the older's clothing off of him, not caring if they tore, and flipped him onto his stomach, groaning at the sight.

"Holy shit....Jimin your ass is so perfect. Too bad I'm gonna wreck it tonight."

Jimin opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, Jungkook brought his hand down, smacking him kind of hard, and just as the younger hoped for, he heard Jimin moan in pleasure instead of pain.

"Jungkook, again," he begged.

"You like it rough huh? Did Tae ever ruin you like I'm going to?"

"He was too scared of hurting me."

"Good. Because I'm the only one allowed to do this to you, got it?"

Jimin nodded, loving his dominant side, soon feeling another smack, and he let out a needy whine which was all it took for Jungkook to start removing his own clothing.

"Kookie, you need to prep me."

"I know. Hands and knees, spread your legs."

Jimin did as he was told, pushing his face into the pillow as he waited, soon feeling a slight burn as Jungkook pushed in one of his fingers, hitting his prostate right away.

"Shit...Jungkook more."

"Baby, I haven't even started yet."

Jimin bucked his hips back, wanting him to go faster, but Jungkook pushed him down with one arm, refusing to let him as he slowly moved his hand back and forth, teasing him.

"Kookie, please, I need more. I need more, stop being so gentle."

"Beg."

"I can't..." Jimin whined, his legs giving out as Jungkook kept brushing against the spot that drove him crazy.

"Do it, or I'll make you beg."

"Jungkook please..."

"Please what?"

"Please I need you to go harder."

"How hard?"

"I don't want to walk tomorrow, please just go harder...I can't handle this, you're being too gentle."

Jungkook added a second finger, driving Jimin insane, and he whimpered in the pillow, trying to buck his hips back, but he couldn't because of the grip Jungkook had on him.