Chapter 14: Drawings

One month later:

"No, no no no no, Jimin, don't leave me alone with Yoongi," Jungkook begged.

"I have to go to the college."

"Have one of the other boys watch me, or take me with you at least. He's creepy."

"I'd ask Tae to watch you, but he wouldn't necessarily take charge. Same as Hope."

"I'll be good, I promise. Just not Yoongi, he scares me."

"I'll be back in an hour."

"Jimin, please please please just let me go with you? I'll be quiet, I won't distract you, please?"

"Jungkook, I don't think I'm allowed to."

"Just have Namjoon watch me."

"No, because you will just leave and end up seeing your girlfriend."

"So?"

"So that's why I'm asking Yoongi because I know he won't let you get away with anything."

"Jiminie, I'll do your chores, I'll paint you something else, I'll...hmm...I don't know, name it and I'll do it. He creeps me the hell out, I don't want to be alone with him."

"He won't do anything."

"I know, but he makes me nervous. And he says odd things."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, just please let me go with you Jimin, I'm begging you."

The older reluctantly gave in, and drove them down to the college, then went to his first class to get his work and sign in.

"Where is everyone?" Jungkook whispered.

"It's not like high school Kookie."

"Ah."

"K, I got the assignments, let's go to the next class."

Jungkook skipped after him, and in the next room they went to, there were two guys sitting down, talking to each other.

"Holy shit Jimin," one of them said, catching his attention.

"What did I do?"

"You managed to get this guy?"

"Oh...no no no no no, he's my step brother."

"Yeah, sure. What's your name kid?"

"Don't answer them," Jimin said to the younger, and quickly got his assignments.

"No, you can tell us baby boy. How old are you?"

"Don't you ever call me that again," Jungkook said, his eyes darkening.

"Oh shit, he's a top," the other one said.

"Oops, sorry daddy."

Jungkook began going up to them, but Jimin quickly grabbed his arm, refraining him from doing so.

"Kookie, I could get in a lot of trouble, just ignore them."

"Aww, Kookie, what a cute pet name. Jimin, who's dom?"

"I'm not gay, you stupid cock sucking faggots," Jungkook snapped, making the two fall silent.

"I got them, let's go," Jimin mumbled, walking back to the car with his head down.

The younger ran after him, not taking long at all to realize something was wrong.

"Jiminie, are you alright?"