Chapter 18: Home

Jungkook waited downstairs for Jimin's return, now that Taehyung was sleeping as well as his dad and Jimin's mother, he had nothing to do other than wait. He watched the clock tick by, minute after minute, hour after hour, but he soon heard the door open.

"About time, I was worried," Jungkook said, turning around.

"Sorry..." Jimin mumbled, but as Jungkook turned on the light, all he could see was how beaten up the older was.

"Jimin, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"No, I'm going to bed."

Jungkook pinned him against the wall, their bodies pressed together.

"Jimin I want to know who the hell hurt you. Tell me."

The older closed his eyes for a second, feeling how good it felt to be this close to him, their lower bodies pressed firmly against one another, but he focused to avoid getting hard and make things awkward.

"There were several people there and when I said I wanted to leave, they didn't want me to and did whatever they wanted. Don't ever be an idiot like me, now I'm going to bed," Jimin explained, pushing him off and went to the stairs.

"You're limping," the younger said quietly.

"I'm fine."

Jungkook gently grabbed his arm, stopping him and looked down into his eyes.

"Jimin, tell me who did this. Give me the address, give me something, I swear they won't ever hurt you again."

"Thank you, but I don't need a body guard."

"I'm not trying to be a damn body guard. Look at you, your lip is busted, you have a black eye, your bruised all over the place, and you're bleeding hella bad."

"Look, I appreciate it but 12 of them against 1 of you will only end up with you in the same situation I was in. Now please just let me go to bed, I'm fine."

"Why do you look like you're about to cry then?"

Jimin's bottom lip quivered and he completely broke down, unable to hold his tears any longer.

"It hurt so bad! They wouldn't stop, they kept going and going, one after the other, they just wouldn't stop!"

"Shh, it's ok, don't wake everyone up, let's sit down."

Jimin took a seat on the cushion, leaning more on his hip so it wouldn't be too painful and Jungkook sat next to him, gently pushing his hair out of his face.

"Jiminie, you need to breath, it's ok. Tell me what happened."

"I went to the apartments, to meet the um...the girl from the bar," he lied, "and when I got there, there was a man instead. I went inside anyway, but I saw several other men and I got a bad feeling so I tried to leave but they didn't let me. They kept hitting me over and over again until I was too weak to try to run anymore and then they did what they wanted."

Jungkook sighed, leaning back in his seat with his eyes full of anger but Jimin couldn't tell if it was caused by him or not.

"Kookie, are you mad?"

"I'm pissed."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone."

"No, it's not your fault, don't blame yourself. Wait here, I'll go get the first aid kit ok?"

"You aren't upset with me?"

"Why would I be upset with you? It's not your fault Jimin."

"I'm in so much pain," Jimin whimpered, wiping the tears off his face.

"I bet. I'll tell my dad you're sick when he goes to work and I'll stay home with you ok?"

"You don't have to Kookie. You need to go to school."

"No I want to be with you. You're hurt, I'll take care of you hyung."

Jimin smiled at him, and Jungkook went upstairs to get the first aid kit, then came back down and cleaned the older up before carrying him up to his room, taking Jimin by surprise.

"Why are we in your room?"

"So if you need anything you can wake me up and ask," Jungkook answered, gently setting him on the bed, then pulled a pair of his sweatpants out of his drawer.

"Here Jiminie. Can you put them on, or would you like me to?"

The older stared at him in complete shock, not knowing what had gotten into him, but he wasn't complaining either.

"Um...I don't think I can to be honest," Jimin said quietly.

Jungkook didn't respond and went up to him, unbuttoning the older's pants, and picked him up easily with one arm as he slid them down, then set him back on the bed and fully took his jeans off. He went back to the dresser, grabbing his sweatpants and walked over to the bed.

"Stand up for a second Jiminie."

The older did as he was told, and held onto Jungkook's shoulders as he put the bottoms on him, hesitantly leaning his head into the younger's chest, but he couldn't deny how safe he felt in the younger's arms.

"They're a little big on you," Jungkook said, laughing lightly at how cute he found the older in his clothes.

"They're comfy."

"Yeah, they are. Do you need anything before we go to bed?"

Jimin shook his head, still leaning his head on him, but Jungkook picked him back up and laid him down on the bed.

"If you need anything, you can wake me up hyung."

"Thank you Kookie."

Jungkook smiled at the older, and laid down next to him, on his back with one arm behind his head. Jimin couldn't help but stare at him, wanting to lay on his chest badly, thinking of how inviting it was, and he managed to get the courage to ask.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"Is it ok if I lay on you?"

"I don't care."

Jimin smiled, inching his way over to the younger and laid his head on his chest, placing his hand on it as well, and took a deep breath as he automatically felt completely content and safe with him. As he slowly drifted to sleep, he felt Jungkook's arm, that was once behind his head move, now wrapping around him as his hand was gently placed on his hip, pulling him closer, and in response, Jimin moved his leg, to where it was now intertwined with the younger's, his knee at his upper thigh, but to his surprise Jungkook didn't seem to care at all, so he wanted to see if he was even awake.

"Goodnight Kookie."

"Goodnight hyung."