Chapter 17: Little Talk

After Jimin left, Taehyung went to see if Jungkook was ok, but he was a little nervous because of his outburst that he just had. He quietly opened the door, and saw the younger laying in his bed, on his stomach with his face buried in the pillow.

"Kookie, are you alright?"

"Just leave me alone."

"Wait, are you crying?"

Jungkook threw the pillow at him, then put his face in the mattress and Tae shut the door, then went up to him and sat down by his hip.

"Jungkook, what's going on?"

"Damnit leave me alone!"

"No, not until you tell me."

"I don't need to tell you shit."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I'm just mad at you."

"Why?"

"I don't even know. I don't know what the hell is wrong, I don't know why I'm so angry, I don't know what's going on and I hate it!"

"Well when you first moved here, you were fine. You didn't start acting like this until that day we went to the beach."

"It's because of something Yoongi said. After that, things became weird."

"What did he say?"

Jungkook sat up and wiped the tears off his face then looked at the blonde while shrugging his shoulders.

"He was saying stupid shit...asking me different questions and I don't know, it just made me feel weird. I'm sorry that I was kind of rude to you today, but I can't control it."

"What made you upset with me?"

"I'm not sure. I was so happy that I finished the painting for Jimin, but when I saw you, I just got pissed off. You didn't even do anything wrong and I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, it's ok. But you know what I think?"

"What?"

"Just promise me you won't knock me out ok?"

"I promise."

"Good, because I think you're starting to get feelings for Jimin."

The younger's eyes widened for a second with shock, but quickly darkened as his anger kicked in.

"What the hell are you saying?"

"Jungkook, don't get upset, but I think you're getting jealous."

"I am not into guys."

"I understand that, but just hear me out ok?"

"You have 2 seconds before I kick you out of my room."

"Listen, at the beach, were you or were you not isolating yourself?"

"I was having fun."

"Ok...what about when Jimin came home drunk?"

"What about it?"

"Yoongi told me what happened, he said Jimin came home and stuff, but Jimin thinks that he came home with no pants on, while Yoongi told me that he did. So you took them off of him correct?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything."

"Then why were you too embarrassed to tell Jimin that? He's been nothing but kind to you, but you lied to him."

"I don't know, I just didn't want it to seem weird I guess."

"Ok, how about just now then? You were perfectly ok with Jimin until you saw me sitting next to him on the couch. Then that's when you got upset. You sat between us, separating us, and then when Jimin left to go to see someone, who you know he's going to do shit with, you had your little tantrum and slammed your door shut."

"That's what I mean Tae, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I know it's not because I'm into a dude. That will never, ever happen."

"Look, I know you don't realize it Jungkook, but there are feelings there."

"There are not. Yes, I may be getting jealous but it's probably because I have a brother again, and that's what I've wanted ever since my real one left. That doesn't mean that I'm into a guy, now does it."

"You have a point."

"Yes I do. And don't ever say that shit to me again Taehyung."