Chapter 24: Father

**Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been very busy with family stuff** and this is not proof read so if there are any mistakes please forgive me

When Jungkook got home from school, his dad was sitting on the couch, filling out paperwork.

"Hey dad."

"Hey Kookie. Would you mind taking your shirt off for me?"

"Why?"

"I got a call from the school, they said that while you were changing in Gym class, they were concerned about your back."

"What about it?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Take off your shirt."

Jimin limped down the stairs, and Jungkook reluctantly took his shirt off, turning around to show his father his back.

"Those are scratch marks Jungkook," his father said firmly.

"I know..."

"How did that happen if you're home with Jimin all day?"

"I snuck out while he was sleeping."

"How long ago did you lose your virginity Jungkook? Last time I checked, you still were one."

The younger lowered his head, his eyes tearing up from guilt since he disappointed his father, and Jimin slowly walked into the room.

"Um...Mr Jeon, it's actually my fault."

"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook looked up at him, confused as well.

"Jungkook didn't sneak out, he was just trying to protect me because he knew you would be upset with me."

"Explain."

"I threw a party, I was dumb and I didn't want him to feel left out so I talked him into drinking and he got drunk and I didn't keep my eyes on him. This morning, I woke up and there was a woman in bed with him, and I know it's all my fault, I'm really, really sorry, and it won't ever happen again."

"Jimin...your mother has said nothing but good things about you."

"I messed up. But please don't blame him, it was his first time drinking, and I didn't know his limits. He kept telling me that he didn't want to, but I was being an idiot and didn't listen."

"I see. Well I must say that it does say a lot that you were forthright with me, but I'm not happy about what you did. This is my son, he's only 17, he's not even an adult yet Jimin, and you got him drunk and now he doesn't even know who his first time was with."

"I know, and I feel horrible about it. I'm so, so sorry, and Jungkook I'm really sorry about those scratches, they look really deep."

The younger didn't say anything, too worried about what his father would do.

"Jimin...I'm really disappointed in you. I put my trust in you, and I'm sure your mother would be very upset."

"Please don't tell her. I'm so sorry, it won't happen again, I swear."

"I'll think about what to do. As of right now, I want you out of my sight."

Jimin looked at Jungkook a final time, then limped back up the stairs and went to his room.

"I like that kid, but I can't believe he put you in danger like that," his father said.

Jungkook didn't reply, instead he just went upstairs and opened Jimin's door.

"Hyung?"

"My ass hurts."

Jungkook smiled, and went to the bed, sitting next to him.

"Why did you stick up for me?"

"Because it was my fault. But I'm not happy with you."

"What did I do?"

"Why did you threaten Tae? He's too scared to even be around me now without you here."

"I told him until his feelings for you are gone. As soon as they are then I don't care if you two are alone."

"He's my best friend Jungkook."

The younger gently grabbed the older's waist, pulling him closer and kissed the top of his head.

"Please don't be mad at me baby. I can make it up to you."

Jimin automatically melted, feeling Jungkook's soft lips press against his neck, followed by a slight pain as his teeth sunk into the soft skin.

"Jung...no I'm too sore."

Jungkook smiled and pulled away while laughing cutely.

"I know hyung, I meant we could go get ice cream. What were you thinking."

"Don't play innocent with me after last night kid."

"I'm only 17 hyung. I don't think I know what you're talking about."

"Well then I guess you aren't getting any until you're an adult."

"Of course because what kind of guy would want anything from a minor anyway right?"

Jimin slapped his chest, and Jungkook kissed him again, this time pinning him against the wall.

"To be fair, you don't look underage," the older said as he pulled away.

"Yeah but you do."

"Shut up, I do not."

"You look like you're-"

"Jungkook, what the hell are you doing?"