Chapter 26: No Hard Feelings

They arrived to Tae's house, and Jungkook went to the door, helping himself inside.

"Tae, where are you!"

The blonde poked his head out of the kitchen with the look of confusion on his face.

"Kookie? What are you-"

"I'm sorry. I was jealous, you were right, and I'm sorry about the threat I gave you."

"Alright, well thanks but he's still yours and I'm going to respect that. Do you need anything?"

"Your help."

"With what?"

"My dad saw me kissing him and he kicked me out. Jimin's in the car right now and we don't have anywhere to go."

"Oh shit...I'm so sorry, are you ok?"

"Yeah but I can drop out of school and get a job so I can pay for any expenses."

"Kook, I own the entire Gucci business I'm not concerned about money."

"You what?"

"You didn't know that?"

"You're hella humble I didn't know you had money at all dude."

"Well I do. Go get Jimin, you guys can stay here as long as you need to. I'll just go tell the babysitter she has to go."

"Ok...I'm still getting a job though."

"Not until you're done with school. Rose, get out here, you need to go home!"

Jungkook froze as he heard the familiar name, but as he saw his friend from school he raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Tae...this is the babysitter you have suck your dick?"

The blonde opened his mouth to speak, but became confused as he saw her run out of the house the moment she saw Jungkook.

"What's her deal, do you know her or something?"

"How old do you think she is Taehyung?"

"She told me she was 18."

"She's 15."

The blonde choked on his food, widening his eyes.

"She's what! No no no, she told me she was 18!"

"She tried to get with Jimin a few months back, how long has she been watching your sister?"

"A year."

"Wow what a slut."

"I know she is, what the hell."

"I was talking about you."

"I didn't know she was a kid Jungkook. And don't you even start, you're underage too you know."

"True. But 15 is a little far."

"I know, I'm disgusted now. I need a new babysitter."

"I can watch your sister if you want."

"Really?"

"I love kids. I have two weeks off of school anyway."

"I'd actually really appreciate that Kookie. Thanks."

"No problem. I'll go get Jimin, and thank you for letting us stay here."

"Of course. Did you guys bring clothes or anything?"

"No, nothing."

"We can go shopping tomorrow then."

"Thank you. But again, I'm really sorry about how I acted with you."

"Kook, there's no hard feelings. He really loves you and I just want him happy."