Chapter 28: His Mother

The next morning, Jimin's mother called Taehyung's phone, frantic because she didn't know where her son was but the blonde quickly calmed her down, telling her that she could stop by and see him.

When she arrived, Jimin was already awake, sitting on the couch and waited for the lecture, but she just sat across from him on the coffee table and held back tears.

"Sweetie, is what your step father said true?"

"Most likely."

"Honey, I don't have any problem with you liking men, you're my son and I love you no matter what...but he's a kid."

"It's only a 2 year different mom. And I'm really watching what I say, and how I word things right now because you're my mother and I respect you more than anyone on the face of the planet."

"I know, and I appreciate that, but to be honest he didn't have a right to kick you guys out. I'm so sorry that he did that and if I was home I wouldn't have allowed it."

"So you aren't mad at me?"

"No. It's not like Jungkook can't speak up, he's a big kid and to be honest I think we both know that he could kill you if he wanted...if he didn't want to be with you I think he'd make it very clear, it's not like you're forcing him to do anything wrong. But I did bring over some stuff for you boys because I know that you wouldn't want to come back."

"What stuff?"

"I couldn't bring your clothes or anything because I didn't want Jungkook's father to know, but I brought your phones and those paintings Jungkook did for you as well as some other stuff."

"You did?"

"I know how much you loved them. But Jimin, please promise me that you will make sure he stays in school and keeps his good grades."

"I will."

"Thank you sweetie. I'll go get your stuff and leave you boys alone, Tae thank you so much for taking them in honey."

The blonde gave her a kind smile, and Jimin stood up, giving his mom a tight hug.

"Thank you for understanding."

"Honey I love you so much. I'll visit you guys ok?"

"Ok momma."

She quickly wiped her tears away and kissed her son's cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too mom."

Jungkook came out from the bedroom, hearing everything and hugged her immediately but lowered his head so his lips were by her ear.

"I want you to divorce my dad," he whispered, too quiet for anyone else to hear.

"What? How come?"

"Just trust me. Please, please trust me."