Chapter 29: Truth

"Jungkook, what are you talking about?"

"I need to borrow your mom, Jimin," the younger said, pulling the woman back to the bedroom.

"Ok, Jungkook what's wrong?"

"He's not my dad."

"What are you talking about?"

"He's psychotic. He kidnapped me when I was 5, and he doesn't think I remember but I do. I remember all of it, every single detail and I know that now I'm out of the house he will take his anger out on you and I don't want that."

"Jungkook-"

"I'm not lying, I've been faking this entire damn time. He's not my father, he killed my real mom and his last wife was the woman that didn't want me because I wasn't her real son. He's a weirdo, he raped me constantly when I was a kid that's why I was so homophobic, that's why I hated being touched by guys. Not even Namjoon and Seokjin know this, I've told nobody about this, but please he will kill you if you don't get out of there."

"Why are you just now telling me this?"

"Because I knew you were safe while I was there and I didn't expect any of this to happen. I really, really care about you, you were the first real mother figure in my life after my mom died, I don't want you getting hurt. Please believe me."

"Kookie, explain this to me."

"I was 5. It was raining, and my mom and I were on our way home after a family get together thing and she saw a guy, he was hitchhiking and she felt bad because of how hard it was pouring so she picked him up. While we were driving, he looked at me and gave me this smile, but it was too nice and kind of creepy but I remember him saying something about my eyes, that he loved my eyes and they were so innocent. My mom just smiled, she took it as a compliment but he kept staring at me and she noticed so she told him to get out because she got a bad feeling I guess. But he wouldn't get out. He had a knife with him and then he slit her throat and grabbed me and ran. I remember screaming for her but it did no good. He took me to his house and he told me to shut up and if I made a sound then he'd make me be quiet but I couldn't stop crying. So he took his pants off and he forced my mouth open then shoved his dick in my mouth. Every time I'd cry, every time I would scream that's what he'd do. Every time I disobeyed, every time I told him he wasn't my dad, every time I asked where my mom was, if she was ok, he'd put that thing in my ass and I'd bleed from it. He wasn't ever gentle, he'd beat me until I'd black out if I did something wrong. He tried brainwashing me multiple different ways but I refused to let him win. I began pretending that it worked though, I called him dad, I told him I loved him, and by the time I was about 10, he finally stopped raping me and stuff because he thought he won. The woman he was with always hated me. She'd beat me, she'd degrade me and put me down. But she finally found some guy and ran off with him. Her son though really liked me. He was my only friend before I met Namjoon and Jin, and he helped me to not forget what they were doing to me. He reminded me every day that I was kidnapped and that his dad killed my mom."

"Why didn't you ever call the cops?"

"He told me that if I did he'd kill his son. I loved him like my own brother, I never wanted to chance that. But, he doesn't know I remember any of this, he doesn't think that I have any recollection of it whatsoever. I've lied to him this whole time, and he really believes that I don't know any different than what he's taught me. Now please don't go back to him because you're the only woman that has ever been like a real mom to me after mine passed away. And that pain that I felt after she died has never left. I cannot have Jimin go through what I did. Please."