iv

iv. Partners
Jas'mariee

I groaned as my eyes peeled open, to the shrill sound of my alarm clock. I shut my alarm clock off and tossed around, planting my face right back into my pillow, not wanting to go to school and face the guy that had embarrassed me and broken my heart and the friend that had stabbed me in the back. I slowly drifted back to sleep when I felt someone push me to get up.
"Jas! Get up!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, and groaned.
"Who is that?" I asked, still half sleep.

"It's Aye! Now get up."

I rolled my eyes and pouted as she pulled me up. I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see Hazel and Ayesha standing there with sympathetic eyes.

"What are you guys doing in here? How did you even-" I paused when I realized that Ayesha knew where my spare key was. "I'm going back to bed."

"Nooo.." Hazel said, pulling me back up. "You're not."

"We knew that you would probably try to just stay home today but we couldn't allow you to do that." Ayesha sighed, sitting next to me. "You okay?"

I nodded and gave her a fake smile.
"Just dandy. I have to confront the guy that cheated on me and the friend that stabbed me in the back."

"I know it's tough but you can't hide in your huge room forever."

She was right. I needed to handle this and I needed to face it head on.

"Fine." I nodded. "I'll get ready."

They nodded and smiled.
"Great! And get ready quickly, we want Asia to watch us speed off without her backstabbing ass."

I rolled my eyes at the sheer mention of her name. I quickly got ready, opting to just put on a black crop top and a pair of black sweatpants. I put my hair up in a messy bun and also decided not to do my makeup. We quickly filed out before Asia could come over, but I still knew that I'd have to confront her at school. As we walked in, we were greeted by the guys who all were surrounding our lockers, shockingly including Klay.

"Hey baby." Steph smiled at Ayesha, but she rolled her eyes and folded her arms, opening her locker.

"Hazel?" Draymond asked.

She ignored him going to open her locker and this made Klay raise an eyebrow.
"What's going on with them?" He asked, looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes, opening my locker also.

"Alright. Ayesha I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep it from you or Jas'mariee it's just-"

Ayesha stopped and turned to him.
"If you can defend a cheater and hide stuff for him, how do I know you aren't getting Draymond or Klay to hide stuff for you." She sighed angrily, grabbing her bag.