41¥

xli. I Really Like You

 I Really Like You

Jas'mariee

Klay looked at me, for reassurance that he could leave. I nodded as he walked back inside the house. Kyrie turned to walk away but then stopped himself, turning back to me.
"Him too?"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"You just looked awfully close-"

"He's just a friend. I would never go there with him again."

"Just a friend like Paul was just a friend?"

"He was just a friend. I don't like him, I never did-"

"You don't make out with people who are just friends." He scoffed.

"You know the reason for that. I was pissed at you just like you are now, I thought you were fucking another girl! Once I found out it was fake, I cut off any romantic things with Paul as soon as we made up..."

He stayed quiet.
"So if I go make out with Daniella does that make us even?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"Do whatever you want. I don't care, I'm getting a drink." I said, walking back inside, straight to the mini bar.

I turned to see that Kyrie wasn't behind me and shrugged, walking towards Steph.

"Wassup skinny minnie. Where's your mans?" He asked, jokingly.

"Don't call him that." I sighed, pouring a full cup of Hennessy and downing it.

His eyes slightly widened.
"Woah, you good?"

"No, where's Ayesha?"

"She's in the bathroom, a little to much fun. Now what's wrong with you?"

"I saw Kyrie, and once again he tried to say I had feelings for Paul..it's like he doesn't understand that I got played just as bad as he did. Then had the nerve to ask if he could make out with Dani, then we could be even." I said, drinking my cup.

He chuckled and sighed.
"How would you react honestly, if you found out he made out with Daniella after finding out that she was the one who leaked your sex tape?"

I shrugged.
"I'd be pissed, understandably, but I'd still understand his point of view."

"Well, drinking isn't exactly gonna help."

I shrugged again, pouring myself another cup.
"You excited for the game tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I think we'll be fine, but Mitchel Hill is pretty good." He shrugged.

"I think y'all will do fine."

"We better. A championship to cap off senior year would be great."