35¥

xxxv. Mines❤️

I woke up sore and with Kyrie's arms wrapped possessively around my waist. I yawned and tried to sit up, only for his arms to tighten around my waist. I groaned and turned to him, knowing he was up even though his eyes were closed.
"I know you're up."

"I want to hold you for a couple more minutes." He sighed, kissing my shoulders.

I smiled and held his hand as we laid there in a comfortable silence. He looked me in the eye and kissed my lips as I quickly pulled away.

"Nah, morning breath." I sighed, squirming away.

"Fuck morning breath." He said, kissing my lips again.

I smiled and sat up.
"You're gross."

"You love it."

"I do. Now get up. I'm hungry and I smell breakfast." I chuckled.

"Ah shit, Asia's up before us? That's never good."

I smiled and got up, using one of their spare toothbrushes to brush my teeth then washed my face. We both walked downstairs to see Asia, ready and eating pancakes.

"Damn sis. There's no more?"

"No. Definitely not for you assholes."

"Dang. Who pissed in you're pancake batter?" I asked, sitting at the kitchen island, next to Kyrie.

"I love that you two found a resolution last night but next time you guys want to have sex at least make sure I'm not fucking here and you're not so fucking loud!" She sighed, grabbing her water bottle and walking upstairs.

I hid my face in Kyries chest embarrassingly.

"I tend to make women loud." He smirked.

"Shut up." I chuckled, standing up. "We have to get ready for school."

"Nah, lets skip."

"Skip what?

"School. Let's not go."

"Ky-"

"We missed out on two weeks being pissed at each other. We need to spend a day together." He smiled, looking up at me.

I bit my lip, his option was more intriguing than school.
"Fine. Let's do it."

He kissed my lips.
"Great. Go get changed, we'll go out."

"Where?"

He smirked.
"Just wear something casual. Oh and bring a bathing suit."

————————————————

I sprayed some perfume and looked at my outfit one last time.

I tied my braids up in a bun and sighed. Thank god my parents were here when I knocked earlier. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs where they were drinking coffee.
"Have fun at school sweetie!" My mom yelled.

"Thanks. Bye mom, bye dad!"

"Te amo! Mi amor!"

I was walking over to Kyrie's house when I got a call from Hazel.
"Hello?"

"Bitch where are you?"

"I'm staying in today." I sighed, debating whether to tell her or wait..I decided to wait. "I'm not feeling well."

She stayed silent for a couple of seconds then sighed.
"It's not because of the fight with Ayesha right?"

"She told you huh?"

"Of course. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was mad that she was right Haz. I didn't want to bring up the fact that I got mad at her for no reason."

"She feels terrible. We're coming over later, be prepared."

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." I hung up and knocked on Kyrie's door.

Kyrie smiled as I walked in.
"Damn mami, who you tryna look good for?"

"You of course." I smiled, as he grabbed his shoes. "You ready?"

He nodded and we got in his car and started driving.

"Where are we heading?"

He smiled.
"Somewhere we've been before."

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Where would that be?"

"You'll see. You wanna pick up some breakfast?"

I nodded and leaned back, opting to just wait until we got there to see where we were heading. We stopped at chick fil a then kept driving for another half hour. I slowly started to see the shore line and smiled knowing that I hadn't had a beach day in so long.

"I knew it!"

He smiled.
"I figured we could use some time together and it's been awhile since we'd been to the beach."

I kissed his cheek as he pulled up to park. He pulled up the hatch showing me the decorated trunk of his car. My eyes widened as did my smile.
"What when did you do this?"

"When you went home." He chuckled. "I had to hurry. It was a lot of energy loving all that shit out of the back so this better be impressive."

"Of course it is baby."

We spent the day going from the ocean to rinsing off to the car and back in that same order multiple times. He had brought his labtop and anytime swimming got somewhat boring we went to his car to watch Netflix. I'd missed him so much...
Soon enough it was about the time that school ended so we headed home. I laid my head on the window and slowly drifted to sleep. About half an hour later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I quickly sat up to see Kyrie's face.
"Wake up sleeping beauty."

I groaned and looked up to see that we were at my house and sighed.
"Ugh. Im tired."

He chuckled and got out, opening my side door.
"You want me to carry you?"

I nodded and got out into his arms. I handed him my keys and he opened the door, allowing us to walk in. He took me upstairs and placed me on my bed. He stood back up but I pulled him down.
"Lay with me."

He smiled.
"My pleasure princess."

He took his jacket and shoes off and got in bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed and intertwined our fingers.
"I'm sorry I didn't believe you. Really."

"It's okay. If I was in you're shoes, I might've done the same thing. It didn't help that I was in another state."

I kissed his lips and smiled, staring back down at our hands.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair.

"Graduation...college..." I sighed, knowing that Kyrie was going to North Carolina and I was headed towards Ohio.

"Stop." He said, kissing my lips. "Nothing is going to stop us."

I chuckled.
"It's nice to say that, but long distance never works out. You know that. You'll have girls throwing themselves at you, I don't want you to give up your party days for me babe. I want you to be happy."

"I'll be happy knowing that your mines."

"I'll be happy knowing that you're happy. Regardless of if that's with me or not."

"Listen, if either of us get unhappy then we end it, but until then you're mines and only mines."

"Forever and ever babes."