10¥

x

x. Whatever you say
Kyrie

"Good practice guys! Hit the showers. I'll see you guys 6' a.m. tomorrow morning!" Coach yelled.

We all gave a sigh of relief as we grabbed our bags and headed to the locker room.

"You heading over to Jas'mariee's today?" Kevin asked.

I nodded.
"Yeah."
I didn't want to but she was help on this paper and I could use the extra hands.

"Good luck." He chuckled, walking away.

"I'm going to need it." I mumbled to myself before dragging myself to the locker room.

I was cut off by someone yelling my name from across the gym. I looked over to see Kayla, one of the schools easiest yet hottest girls. I'd been with her a couple times but she was nothing serious, she just always found her way back to me.

I smiled as she walked over to me, wearing her tight cheerleading outfit that highlighted her curvy body.
"Hey Ky." She smiled, twirling her curly blonde hair.

I looked her up and down, noticing her revealing outfit.
"Wassup Kay."

"I was wondering if you were free after school? I have a problem and I think you can help me with it." She smirked, biting her lip.

I sighed and thought about it.
I told Jas'mariee that we'd meet after school at her house but..this option seemed much more intriguing..
"I don't know..I kinda have something to do after school." I sighed, still gazing her body.

She walked closer to me and pouted.
"More important than me?" She asked, wrapping her arms around me.

Jas'mariee wasn't more important, but that grade was.
I gave her a slight nod.
"Yeah. I have a paper for Mr. Kazinsky babygirl."

She sighed and backed up in disappointment.
"Okay. Let me know when your finished. I might still need your help afterwards."

I gave her another nod and groaned inside my head as her watched her sway away, angry that I had to turn her down.
"Damn it." I mumbled to myself as I continued to the showers.

Jas'mariee

I groaned and woke up from my normal after school nap to my phone vibrating. I picked it up and noticed an unknown number calling my phone. I raised an eyebrow and answered it.
"Hello?"

"Jas'mariee! Where are you!?"

I recognized that voice.
"Kyrie? Why are you so loud?"

"Because it's 4' o clock and I've been knocking on your door for like 20 minutes!"

My eyes widened as I realized that my normal hour nap had lasted three hours.
"Oh shit! I'm coming." I sighed, hanging up and jumping out of bed.

I tied my hair up in a ponytail and ran downstairs to open the door to an irritated Kyrie.
"Finally! Damn. I was out there so long, the people across the street thought I was trying to break in."

"Sorry. Sorry. I overslept." I sighed, closing the door back.

"You ever heard of setting an alarm." He said, rolling his eyes and taking his jacket off.

"I am sorry." I mumbled once again.

He finally looked up at me with a scowl.
"You look great by the way." He mumbled sarcastically as he walked upstairs.

I rolled my eyes, following him.
"Whatever. You don't look like a prize post practice either."

"I always look good and you know it."

I scoffed.
"Please." I said, as we both sat down in our respective spots in my room.
He did look good though..I can't even lie..

He looked up at me as his computer turned on.
"You could've gotten dressed up for my arrival, it would've made this time a lot more interesting." He smirked.

"I am dressed." I said, looking down at my sweats.

"Something a little tighter would've been nice." He chuckled.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shot him a look of disgust.
"Shut it pervert."

That made him laugh louder as I pulled up what we had gotten done last time we were together.
"Okay, first question, Does Hamlet's revenge mission have any impact on his relationship with Ophelia?"

"Yes."

"No."

We both raised eyebrows at each other as we gave different answers.
"Yes?" I questioned.

"You think 'no'?" He asked, giving me a look as if I was crazy.

"I don't think he even really loved her, he knew that she was betraying him and he cut off his feelings. It didn't have to do with his revenge, it had to do with him being smarter than her." I argued.

He chuckled.
"No. Ophelia did love him and he loved her. She didn't want to betray him but she knew his quest for revenge was driving him insane, she wanted to help him-"

"Help him by turning him in?" I scoffed.

"By getting him actual help. If he hadn't been on an obsessive quest for revenge, things would have been fine between those two. He would've seen that she really did like him and he really liked her, they could've gone far if they tried. She was looking out for him, it was just foreshadowed by the fact that she was also helping her dad so the reader would only notice that part instead of looking deeper into her thought behind it."

I stayed silent, knowing that he had a point.

"I'm smarter than you think Jas." He smirked.

I sighed, in awe of his deep thought process into the play.
"We can do an agree to disagree stance."

He smiled.
"Whatever you say J."