14¥

xiiii. She's On My Mind
Kyrie

"Man when she kissed me, I felt something weird, I don't know." I sighed, closing my locker.

LeBron chuckled as I talked to him about what had happened a couple days ago.
"She kissed you on the cheek, you act as if she made out with your ass."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"Whatever."

"It's adorable to see you gush about a girl Kyrie." Savannah smiled, I forgot she was even here.

"I'm not 'gushing' about anyone."

If anyone told me that I'd be 'gushing' about Jas'mariee Lopez a couple weeks ago, I would've thought they were crazy.

I looked down the hall to see Jas'mariee at her locker with the rest of her friends. I needed to talk about the paper..Did I? I really just wanted an excuse to talk to her..
"I have to go. I'll see y'all later."

LeBron chuckled.
"Off to see your girl?"

Him and Savannah laughed as I rolled my eyes and continued down the hall.

Jas'mariee

"You're so stupid Dray." I chuckled, leaning against my locker and wasting time before class.

He smiled and shrugged.
"I'm just saying, how do you not like Drake? I wanted to tell her to get out of the car right then and there." He said, recapping the date he went on last night.

Hazel sighed.
"I'm assuming no date #2?"

"Hell no." He responded.

"Drake is overrated." Klay interjected causing Draymond and Hazel to gasp.

"Ah shit." Steph sighed.

"Here we go." Ayesha mumbled.

"I agree." I said, backing up Klay. "He's just overhyped."

"Why am I friends with y'all again?" Dray asked.

"Because you loveeeee us." Klay chuckled, happy that I actually backed him up.

I smiled and hugged Draymond along with Klay.
"You really really love us."

He sighed and smiled.
"Y'all are lucky because I don't befriend people that don't like Drake."

I chuckled and moved away.
"Hop off of his dick Dray."

Before he could say something, I noticed Kyrie walking towards me. He walked up to my locker where the rest of the group was, including Klay. Everyone soon had their own conversation as I turned to Kyrie. He leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Something I can do for you Irving?"

"Yeah, What are you doing after school?"

"Are you asking about the paper?"

"No, well yes, but after that too."

"Nothing. I might go to Draymonds party."

"Ah, you're going to that?"

"I'm tempted. His parties are usually great. Do you go?"

"Not usually. Not really my type of crowd."

"You mean Steph, Klay, and Draymond aren't your friends."

He shrugged and nodded.

"Come with me then. Draymond's parties are great, you need to go to one."