28¥

xxviii

xxviii. Leaked

I smiled and danced in my room as I finished getting myself ready.
"I just took a DNA test, turns out, I'm 100% that bitch even when I'm crying crazy..Yeah I got boy problems that's the human in me! Bling Bling then I fix em that's the goddess in me" I sang along to the lyrics of one of my favorite songs. I finished fixing my makeup and straightening my outfit out before looking in the mirror. I was wearing box braids so I just let them out freely. Soon I heard the doorbell ring and I knew that it was Kyrie. I did one final spin around before sighing in content.

 I did one final spin around before sighing in content

I walked downstairs and happily opened the door.

"You look great baby." He smiled kissing my lips.

"Thanks. I had to look good, it's the last day I'm going to see my friends before break." I pouted.

He kissed my lips again causing me to smile.
"They'll be with you in spirit."

"Shut up." I chuckled, playfully pushing him.

"You ready?"

I nodded.
"Yep leggo!"

——————————

"Drip to hard!"

"Don't stand to close!"

"You gon fuck around and drown off this wave!"

"Doing all these shows! I've been on the road!"

"I don't care where I go, long as I get paid!"

"Bad lil vibe! She be on my mind!"

"Soon as I get back, she getting slayed!" He finished, biting his lip at me as we pulled up to Draymond's packed house.

We both chuckled as we walked out of the car. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck before we entered.
"You look really good."

"Thanks babe." I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Ay! The couple of the year is here!" LeBron yelled as we walked in, hand in hand.