34¥

xxxiiii. Break Up to Make Up

I turned to see Asia standing there and I rolled my eyes.
"No." I sighed. "I'm fine."

"You're so bad at lying. You left you're key in the house again didn't you?" She chuckled.

"Yeah.."

"Are you're parents coming back tonight?"

I shook my head.
"Tomorrow morning."

She looked like she was contemplating something and then gave in.
"You can stay the night at my house. Like old times."

I nodded, knowing I didn't have another choice.
"Yeah. Thanks."

I followed her over as she let me in. I looked around and dropped my bag.

"He's not here." She said, breaking the silence. "So you don't have to worry."

"Great. It wouldn't matter anyways. He'd still ignore my prescience."

We walked up to her room and she sat down on the bed, turning to me as I sat on her beanbag.
"He has a right to be mad you know."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back.
"I know. I just..after what Klay did with you..it was like I got PTSD and instead of dealing with it, i just wanted to ignore it.."

She stayed silent for a while before looking up.
"I'm sorry Jas.."

"It's whatever. I'm over it. I just...I don't know. I feel stupid that I didn't believe him."

"I just think you both need to talk it out. If not there's going to be a back and forth, and believe it or not, you guys are a cute couple. I'm rooting for you guys."

"Yeah right.." I scoffed.

"What?"

"Asia..you were the one that despised our relationship. You were the one rooting for this break up. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one that leaked it."

"Ew! Fuck no. I didn't like the fact that you were with him, but I wouldn't stoop that low. I...I don't know who leaked it."

I sat up slightly.
"You have absolutely no idea?"

"Well..maybe Kayla but I already asked her. She said she didn't know-"

"And you believed that lying bitch?"

"Listen Kayla may not like you and she may still have feelings for Kyrie, but that's practically my sister. She wouldn't lie to me Jas."

I sighed and stood up.
"Do you have any sweats I can borrow? I need to take a shower."

She nodded.
"Yeah."

————————————

I sat up and stretched, freshly waking up from what was supposed to be a 30 minute nap, turned into a four hour nap. I grabbed my phone and sighed, noticing that it was 10'. I tied my hair up in a bun and stood up, noticing that Asia was dead asleep. I decided to go downstairs and get something to drink. I noticed the kitchen lights on and raised an eyebrow. I knew their dad worked overnight.
As I walked closer, I bit my lip as I saw Kyrie sitting at the island, eating a sandwich. His head didn't even raise from his phone as I walked past, I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, closing it and turning to him.
"I'm sorry."

He looked up briefly before putting his attention back onto his phone.
"You've said that."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone, setting it down.