Chapter Twenty-Six

Author's note

I just want to let you guys know that we've reached 2k votes! *squeals*

On another note, I nearly had a heart attack when "Warrior" suddenly vanished from my works but thankfully, Wattpad fixed the problem in a jiffy.

oooOooo

Through The Eyes of a Woman

oooOooo

If things remained like they used to be, I would not need to suffer the memories that resurfaced throughout our journey.

If things remained like they used to be, the princess and my brother need not to hide from the castle soldiers nor do they had to run and hide away from people that can recognize them.

Things change and that was something no one, not even the Gods, could interfere with.

Others might believe that fate or destiny was already written out for an individual as soon as he was born but humans have the capability to rewrite their destiny... I don't.

My destiny, my future, was well written out and not even I could change future possibilities.

Yona-hime was lucky to be loved by all, even in her past life.

As Dairyuu, I had not been so lucky.

My cursed fate will follow me through every reincarnation.

My dragon brothers do not even have the ability to lift this wretched curse.

The previous Dairyuu before me was one of the most powerful and controlled the fate of certain important individuals in the Heavens and Earth.

He used to be kind and strong-willed, nothing could have wavered his kind-heartedness.

He used to be selfless and a pacifist, always refusing getting into fights with his fellow brothers or conjure conflicts down on Earth... But that changed when the next Dairyuu was born.

Unknown to all, he had been incredibly selfish.

Selfish of the privilege he received when he was born.

Selfish of the privilege he acquired the moment his abilities shone.

Selfish of the privilege he obtained when he realized he had been the eldest dragon between siblings.

When the next Dairyuu was born, something inside of him snapped.

He cursed the baby with the Curse of Misfortune.

For every happy memories, there will be twice the misery.

My grief came first before my happiness.

The death of my mother almost urged myself to commit suicide.

The death of Chi-Won pushed my previous self past my limits and actually used the remainder of my life.