[55] ❝amounts a lot❞

anyone still reading?

With everything that was going on, Ryun felt a bit out of place

With everything that was going on, Ryun felt a bit out of place. This mister Ogi seemed to be an acquaintance of the King and Hak appeared to know him, too. Then when a letter was sent for Soo-Won in hopes of talking to him face-to-face, someone else arrived named Min-Soo.

From what he heard, this person supposedly helped the trio escape from the palace and that earned him a bit of respect. Though, it caught him by surprise when the messenger turned towards him and handed over a letter. "It is from Lord Dai," that presumptuous brother of mine. "And he sends his greetings to you."

The meeting between them was brief and done in a flash.

Ryun, the letter started. As much as I love being by father's side; I have to know, how are you guys? I was surprised when I heard that the princess of all people sent a letter here. Imagine my surprise at that! He could practically hear Daiki's laughter from all the way here.

How's Kaa-san by the way? Has her condition worsened since the last time? Make sure she doesn't overwork herself! Or overuse her powers! We don't know how bad her illness is so we have to be extra careful. Ryun, take care. If you need any help, tell me. Even if we're on different sides, we're still brothers, after all. You can always count on me.

The dusk-haired teen scoffed in amusement, earning a curious look from Algira. "Is something funny in that letter, Ryu-nyan?"

"No, not at all. I'm... touched, actually."

Don't be surprised if I suddenly appear in your bedroom, brother.

.

.

.

.

Well, before they parted from each other, Ryun definitely got juicy details between the princess and Hak that he couldn't wait to tell his brother. Well, I suppose sneaking in would be easy, right? Brother and I snuck in a lot of places in the past and Hiryuu Castle doesn't look like it'd been renovated.

I won't get caught... hopefully.

.

.

.

.

"I've brought plenty of meat today! And some medicinal herbs as well."

Yoon did not really understand Mizari. For someone who was supposed to be on the enemy's side, that lunatic took care of them better than what meagre prisoners get from their jailer. "Though I'm thankful for the food... why are yoy going so far for us?" The self-proclaimed pretty boy received a blank look from Mizari.