CHRISTMAS (Updated:RYOON)

SOO-WON X YORU

Scene #1

"Young master?"

She carefully knocked on his bedroom door, her cheeks turning pink as she remembered the last time she didn't knock before entering. "Wait a moment, Yoru!" She heard a muffled reply behind the door. She patiently waited outside as she heard several thuds inside the room.

What is going on over there..? She cocked an eyebrow in confusion before pulling herself together when the door slammed open. "M-My apologies, Yoru. I—" He scrunched up his face when Yoru pushed him back inside and closed the door. "Young master, please make sure that your shirt is properly buttoned up as well as check if your pants are properly zipped up."

Behind the door, Soo-Won banged his head on his desk. Why am I so embarrassing?

Scene #2

"You will be attending Sir Geun-Tae's wife's tea party at nine and after that, you will be heading towards the main building to take care of a few paperworks that need to be double-checked before handing it over to the company branches."

She read off his schedule on her clipboard, wondering since when did she also become a secretary for him when she was just a mere butler(maid) in that mansion. Maybe it was because she was the vice-president in their school and Won was the president.

The secretary at school was practically useless.

It was a habit, she supposed.

"Oh, um, any news about Yona?" She halted from reading, glancing at Won's nervous expression. "She agreed to join you for dinner. So I suppose you should not waste time dallying during work." Won surprised her by embracing her tightly.

"Thank you, Yoru. I know you've talked her to it."

He softly whispered in her ear, making her flustered. "I-It's no-nothing, young master."

"... thank you."

"... you're welcome, I suppose, Soo-Won."

Scene #3

"Ack!"

Soo-Won gasped for breath after Geun-Tae was done patting him on the back, quite harshly he might add. "I'm glad you made it! My wife was getting restless whether or not you would come." The young master nervously chuckled.

"It wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for Yoru. She made sure I have a manageable schedule just for today." Geun-Tae gave him a mischievous grin and playful nudged him with his elbow. "So, when are you going to ask her out?"

...🐥

"E-EHHH?!"

Geun-Tae rolled his eyes at the flustered younger one. "Don't give me that look. So, when?"

"H-HOW D-DID YOU K-KNOW?!"

He cocked an eyebrow at the flustered teen, wondering if he was joking or not. He wasn't, Geun-Tae decided. "You've got to be joking. Everyone knows you like her. Well, except for that stupid brat herself anyway."

Soo-Won hid his face behind his hands, the redness even reaching his ears. Everyone knows I like her..?!

Scene #4