Chapter 47

Author's Note

Dear Warriors,

I love you for reading this far AND staying with me and Yoru XDDDD... even though I know you guys were on the verge of murdering me for all the cliff hangers.

Your weirdo author,

Yume

▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

Large chunks of rocks flew around and she quickly saw a trio of green, white and yellow in front of her. Before the Strategist could even say anything, Jae-ha had tackled her in a hug. It was all so sudden and she almost lost balance.

His arms wrapped around her waist, his body cold against her warm one. There was a slight shakiness in him that she ignored as Yoru hugged him back. In that moment, all she could think about was how safe she felt in Jae-ha's arms.

The second Yona arrived, things were cleared up and the soul of Seiryuu left Shin-ah's body.

One thing remained and bugged her; it was the words of that Seiryuu.

▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

Shin-ah blinked when he noticed how Yoru seemed to be spoiling him with everything.

"Here, take this blanket, Shin-ah-"

"- don't go too far without Ao-"

"- eat some more-"

"- maybe we can buy you some other clothes-"

With how much the oldest mother hen pampered the youngest dragon warrior, it was obvious how annoyed Jae-ha was that he didn't have her full attention.

The others watched the annoyance take a physical form around Jae-ha, who stared at Yoru spoiling Shin-ah. The physical manifestation of his annoyance flew towards Yoru and pulled her back towards him.

"We are going shopping," the green-haired man stated with finality. "And it won't be with them." With the way Jae-ha gestured at the others, they would have thought that Ryokuryuu hated them.

Hak watched as Yoru protested while being dragged away by Jae-ha from their group. "I want to bring her back but Stupid Yoru was starting to get on my nerves." Hak bluntly stated, not even bothering to go after them like he usually does when Jae-ha steals his sister.

Yona laughed at his side. "But Shin-ah seemed happy with Yoru's pampering." The redhead gestured at said teen, seeing the blunet sparkling for some odd reason.

"... anyway, aren't we just here to buy that old man's clothes?" The former general pointed at Zeno who was being handed a small pouch of money. The redhead sweatdropped at the way he called Zeno. "It won't hurt to have fun ourselves, will it?"

Yona rhetorically asked with a smile before walking on ahead. Hak blinked at her retreating form, a smirk appearing on his chapped lips. Seeing the princess acting like that amused him for sure. He was just sad that his sister wasn't here to witness it.

▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

Jae-ha was in heaven.