Chapter 46

Author's note

Dear my warriors,

I'M FREAKING BACKKKKKKKKKKK.  Tho, barely XD.

BTW, this would be somewhat of a filler chapter since I'm still trying to get the hang of writing again.

Don't be afraid to point out the mistakes!

Since I can't remember all the scenarios I've written and need to read it all again XDDD

Yours truly,

weird author

▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

She was just about to drink some water when the tent suddenly flew sideways. Surprised, the sick warrior glanced at the perpetrator and found that it was... "Shin-ah," she asked with a tilt of her head. "What are you doing?" Before she even knew it, the youngest dragon scooped her up in his arms. She had to choke back a squeal of surprise. She. Was. Not. Expecting. To. Be. Carried.

"Lady Dairyuu..." That... she blinked... was not Shin-ah's voice.

Her eyes narrowed at him. "Who are you and what have you done to Shin-ah?"

"Ah, Shin-ah, Yoru dear is still ill!"

(Jae-ha, in fact, was just jealous of Shin-ah carrying Yoru in his arms. Never had the woman allowed him to carry her since the last time he did! )

Everything was a blur to her but she finally realized what seemed to have changed about Shin-ah except his voice and the look on his face. It was the fact that she could actually see his whole face. She tried to muster up the strength to struggle out of Seiryuu's hold but to no avail. His hold was tight and steady, he didn't budge at all. Seiryuu... she thought to herself. This is not the Seiryuu I know.

Her eyelids slowly fluttered shut as she drifted off to dreamland.

▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧
Hiryuu Castle
▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

Soo-Won yawned, the soft and gentle breeze in the garden making him sleepy. It was late afternoon and he had just finished his paperwork not long before. Those cursed paperworks... The young Lord wondered where Daiki could be. He knew Kye-Suk still held a bit of a grudge towards his son so Won could only hope that the two of them weren't in the same area at all. His adviser could be a little... over the top.  "Lord Soo-Won." The brunet glanced back and saw Joo-Doh dragging a pouting Daiki by the collar?

A wary smile graced his lips,  the sound of hooves hitting marble had surprised him. Won had to take a double take of what— rather, who was behind Joo-Doh and Daiki. "K-Kage?" The young Emperor almost choked on air in bewilderment. He knew for a fact that said stead had been with Yoru last he remembered so he wondered what the black stead was doing here. In fact, Won was sure he would have been aware about the news that Kage was back. That black stead was a favorite among the castle guards, after all.

"Your... ward was seen smuggling Kage inside the castle. It caused a bit of unrest to the new staff so I brought this brat here." Joo-Doh stated with a dry tone as the general dropped the brunet. That action caused a loud thud to echo in the room, followed by Daiki's groan. Won simply smiled before comically slapping Daiki's wrist with a paper fan he pulled out of nowhere. At this, the general became bugged-eye at Won's supposed punishment before he massaged his temples.