8

The next morning, she had nearly a million notifications from Instagram saying her support request had been updated. She knew what had happened, Madelaine, the sneaky little bitch she was, logged into her account and reported as many hate comments as she could find.

"Madelaine!"

"Yes?" She heard come from the other side of the door.

Vanessa fixed her hair and got up to open the door.

"Did you log into my account and report those comments?"

"Hmm, maybe." She smiled at Vanessa.

Vanessa rolled her eyes fondly and closed the door, then changed into a tank top and shorts. She slid on vans and went into the living room, seeing Madelaine laying on the couch.

"Ready to go be Toni Topaz, Ms. Morgan?"

Vanessa, temporarily forgetting about their fight, nodded and smiled, following Madelaine out to the car. The girls jammed to music on the way to work, Vanessa singing along to songs that were basically big 'fuck you's to her haters. Madelaine had to physically keep herself from staring at the girl who looked so adorable jamming out. Madelaine realized something in that moment, she was bi. Physically having to tear herself away from her best friend so she wouldn't crash, really tipped her off. She wasn't ready to admit it to Vanessa, because god knows how she would react.

"I love you Mads." Vanessa laid her hand on the center console.

"I love you too Vanessa." Madelaine's hand followed, lacing it with her best friends.

Once Madelaine found her normal parking spot, both girls ran onto set, messing around with Camila and Lili. The girls spent hours on set, messing with Cole, KJ, Drew and Jordan.

Towards the end of the day, it was time for the scene that could screw up her entire life. Vanessa had to film the scene where she nurtured Cole and kissed him.

Vanessa recited her lines perfectly, it was Cole who would make stupid faces and send her into fits of laughter right before she could kiss him. After probably twenty takes, she finally got the scene almost perfected, until Cole fell off his chair when she finally got her lips on him. She laughed and sighed, falling back into her own chair.

Roberto told the two to take a break, so Vanessa went and sat down with Madelaine, laughing and giggling with her.

They spent ten minutes pushing each other and KJ, who was sitting next to them, when Roberto called them back to the set. Finally they got the scene down, without any screw ups. The rest of the day was smooth sailing. On the way home, Madelaine and Vanessa jammed again, laughing and joking. Madeleine pulled into her regular parking space.

"Bet I could beat you upstairs," Madelaine challenged.

"You're on!"

The girls both started chasing each other up the stairs, Madelaine in front.

Nothing could go wrong at that moment, except what happened the very next second.