11

[[ disclaimer: i'm putting in a four to five week time jump. ]]
////
"C'mon. You lame ass, I get it, you probably already like som one or some shit like that, but I need you to go out with this guy." Jordan hit her arm lightly.

"Shut up, okay. You wouldn't understand it if I told you." Vanessa shoved him.

"Vanessa, come on."

"No!"

"Okay, god. Don't get so defensive."

Vanessa pulled out her phone.

Oh my god. I literally can not explain how badly Jordan is getting on my nerves.

What's he doing my love?

He's trying to set me up with someone

I'll handle it Nessa.

Madelaine, lucky enough to have finished her scenes hours before Vanessa ever could, pulled out her phone and started texting Jordan.

Hey, idiot. Stop trying to set my girlfriend up on dates

Wait, what the fuck?

Me and Vanessa are dating, get over it.

Okay, but still WHAT? When did this happen?

Um, four-ish weeks ago.

Ok so great, your secret is safe with me. 

Madelaine could not have rolled her eyes harder if she tried.

Later, in the wee hours of the morning, Vanessa finally made it into the apartment, crashing on the bed, stilly fully clothed, right next to her girlfriend.

She tried to sleep, but was left laying there, wondering what Madelaine had done to 'handle' it.

Vanessa woke up to a picture from Jordan. It was a selfie the girls had taken on set, edited horribly so there were heart emojis all around it, a huge heart surrounding them.

"Madelaine." She shook the redhead awake.

"Hmm?"

"Did you tell Jordan about us?"

Madelaine was silent.

"I can't believe you," Vanessa said, though she was laughing.

Madelaine pressed herself to Vanessa, smiling.

That's how the girls spent most of their day, pretending that they weren't being flooded with texts from their friends, asking if they were dating.

Finally, in her rage due to the notifications, Vanessa opened up their group text and responded with a hasty 'YES!!', then shut off her phone.

"I love you baby," Vanessa whispered, starting to fall asleep.

"I love you too, and that stupid edit that Jordan made of us," Madelaine replied, kissing her forehead.