-Zayn-

Harry's been rather out of it. I think he was effected quite badly by what Chris had said to him in the changing room, Chris is always going on about how Harry is gay and all that, poor boy. He wasn't even looking anywhere near him. If anything Chris was looking at him getting changed. Not the other way round.

Liam has been, well Liam.

I was sitting on the floor at Liam's, We'd been there for two nights already. I was surprisingly comfortable on the floor. we were watching toy story for the second time this evening. Liam is obsessed. It was Sunday night meaning we had school in the morning, and oh the joys, we'd be starting that stupid pen-pal project.

'Hey guys!' I said suddenly making Liam jump and turn away from the television to look at me, Harry was asleep with his head on the arm rest. I grabbed the nearest thing too me which happened to be a book and threw it at him, it hit his shoulder.

'What?' He jumped up looking around in confusion. his eyes lingered on me for a moment and then his body relaxed

'let's make some cakes!' I said 

'well i'm not sure, dad said no cooking' Liam said, i frowned. I could have sworn he muttered something like 'And listen to Zayn' but i could of imagined that.

'i'm up for that' Harry nodded. See this is why he was my friend. He was willing to have a laugh even if it could end up being trouble.

'Live a little Liam' I pleaded giving him a puppy dog face. Liam groaned

'okay, but you have to tidy it up afterwards'

'of course i will, don't i always?'

'no' Liam muttered, i smirked

'well i will' i said before jumping up from the floor and running into the kitchen.

Liam shuffled in after me looking disgruntled, he flopped down into a chair on the kitchen table and looked at me his chin resting on his hand.

'Cheer up! I'm not making you do anything illegal!' i said as i picked out flour and eggs.

Harry walked in and walked over to the fridge and got out the Orange juice and some grapes, he took a swig and ate some grapes before he smiled. weird boy!

'what are we making?' Liam sighed in defeat and stood up from the table

'what ever it turns out to be' i shrugged

'okay, but no burning down this kitchen' Liam warned us, what does he take us for anyway. Morons?

'lets make chocolate, chocolate chip cookies!' Harry danced

'Mate, it looks like you need to piss' I said, he stuck out his tongue and leant against the fridge putting his hands in his pocket

'sounds better than 'what ever it turns out to be' Liam said, i agreed but i would never admit that to Liam. I'd never live it down.

'I'll get a recipe' Liam said pulling a cook book off a shelf.

'You only need cocoa powder, you've got everything out that you need' He said looking at a page in the book 'we have some of that somewhere' He began looking through the cupboards. he found it and placed it with the ingredients. 

'follow the recipe' He warned us, we both nodded and began to measure the ingerdients and add them to the mixture.

'add the cocoa' Liam said reading out of the cook book. I poured it in and harry started to mix it with the whisk.

'Liam it's not mixing properly' He said frowning, half of the batter was lumpy with cocoa powder and the other half was completely clear of it

'just give it some time' Liam said sighing

'mix it faster?' i said watching as the cocoa powder was slowly mixing in

'no don't' Liam said shooting me a reproachful look

'My arm hurts i'm going to put it on automatic' Harry said plugging it in

'No!' Liam called out as the mixture splattered everywhere, i laughed nervously as Liam wiped cookie dough off his face and scowled at us

'just put whats left in the oven before i put you in it' he growled. I exchanged a look with harry as we tried not to laugh.

We put them in the oven and started to clean the kitchen, i filled a bucket with water and started to clean the floor

'Guys! hows my hair? is it ok?' I asked trying to see my reflection in the microwave

'it's fine mate' Harry said rolling his eyes. I can't help it, i'm just a bit self conscious.

Liam went to get the cookies out of the oven and take the over to the kitchen table, but he tripped over the mop on the floor. He seemed to fall backwards in slow motion... Straight into the bucket of water, the cookies flew everywhere. Liam sat in shock.

Harry and i started laughing hysterically, so much so that Harry had to run off to the toilet yelling 'take a picture'

I snapped a picture on my phone before helping a still shocked Liam out of the bucket.

'Well that was fun' I laughed

'we're going to bed' Liam stated firmly.

'yes, dad' I mumbled picking up a cookie as Harry walked back in and did the same. i took a bite and sighed,

'These are actually really good'