-Louis-

Niall and i were walking home from school towards my house, we were going to get ready for the party. it was already getting dark and it was only four thirty.

'Niall' i whispered

'What is it Lou? i'm still annoyed at you'

'look i know you didn't get to go to Nando's like usual but i said we'll order a pizza!' I said

'The chef will be worried, he'll think i died' Niall pouted

'then order double on monday'

'Nope, i'm going tomorrow morning to get rid of my inevitable hangover' Niall said cheerily

'Niall, i'm scared' I suddenly whispered again

'Why?' He asked getting a packet of M&M's out of his bag.

'Because it's dark and we have to go down that alley way' I said pointing at the alley way that was full of shadows and to make matters worse, it was pitch black

'Honestly Lou, what is going to be down there it's fine'

'what- what could be down there? there could be a ninja cat, or a dog ready to snap out our throats. or even an old granny lady, who is secretly a serial killer! What about if the beaver is down there!'

'Don't mention that word to me!' he said cringing, Niall once had a dream about a large creature that was called the 'Beaver' it followed him around, yet he never saw it, only its big red eyes. The beaver was a deadly creature whose bite would kill instantly. We reached the alley and both froze.

'Lou, i hate you' Niall breathed

'i think i'm going to wet myself' i wined

'Let's run' Niall whispered, 'One two... three'

and we both sprinted it all the way back to my house and wrenched the door open before sinking to the ground out of breath.

'No more talk of that creature Lou' Niall warned me

'deal' i nodded quickly

Niall and I stood from the floor and walked into the living room.

'what film are we going to watch then?' Niall asked wondering over to the shelf that had the dvds sacked on them

'finding nemo' I sighed knowing he would choose it anyway,

'yay' he jumped up and down, he putter the film into the player just as my mum pulled into the drive,

'prepare to be sat on' I laughed

'bet I get Phoebe' Niall said as he ate a mars bar. I stopped asking years ago where he got his food from, I've come to the conclusion that Niall is a hamster. he stores the food in his cheeks (which don't go all big with the food because they're secretly tardis') and gets food out of them when he wants it. which is always.

the door opened and mum and my sisters cane in taking coats shoes and bags off

'hey boo' mum called, Niall chuckled but choked on his chocolate

'serves you right' I mumble as the twins, Daisy and Phoebe, run in and jumped on us. Niall was right Phoebe sat on Nialls lap, daisy was on mine. Fizzy sat next to me and Lottie sat at my feet. she kept giving me evils.

when the film ended Niall and I got up setting the twins down on the sofa, there were empty pizza boxes piled up to the ceiling.

'lets get dressed then go' I said walking up the stairs to my room, Niall behind me.

ten minutes later we were at the door, I had on cream chinos a button up grey shirt, buttoned all the way up and black suspenders hanging down from my trousers. I grabbed my keys and opened the door.