-Letters from Holmes Chapel-

Louis (or Lou maybe?)

Of course you can call me Haz! or any other you can think of.

Your last letter, Woah! That was long. (that's what she said) too far?

I'm so annoyed right now, because this one guy in the year below, i think his name is Ian. Well, he's trying to sell a year seven to me to be my slave, and he won't take no for an answer! it's driving me insane. He's actually following me, like stalking me i swear!

Thanks for thinking i was a girl, maybe cats bring out my feminine side, but i can't help it pussy cats are soooo cute :)

an oven hmm? thats interesting. i'm a lightbulb, i light up peoples worlds at the darkest of times and i'm really hot.

Is it weird that i like to be naked all the time? apparently it is, my friends have gotten used to it, but others say i'm odd because of it. What's wrong with just whipping clothes off and going around as nature intended, right?

i'm sitting in the cafeteria it's lunch and i always get the same thing, every day for the last six years. Pizza with a cookie and a cup of tea, and every day Beverly (the dinner lady, she's about 70) always says 'Chicken curry again dear?' and then i go 'No thanks, Pizza please' and then she goes 'Ok, trying something new today?' and then i'm just like.... 'what the fudge pies' and THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE DAY, you'd think she'd learn that i want the pizza, but no. Chicken curry. grrr.

So it's awesome that we both sing!! bet you're better than me, you should so put your songs on youtube or something so i could listen!! I bet i'd become a proper fan-girl of you!!  ;)

I'm so excited!! i know superman, is that how you're so super, by eating carrots? i need to try it, maybe i'm bat-man. or... cat woman.. i mean man, Cat-Man.

would you like me to give you a nickname for when you're in trouble? :D

our letters seem to get longer and longer, not sure if that's a good thing, i may break the trend next time and send a short one just to be individual, like you and that pigeon thing. i have to say, you and your ways amuse me, i laughed alot at your letter. a massive grin formed on my face when i'd seen you'd replied.

i'm such a girl. you were right. :(

i loved the paint on the last letter, it really added character to the letter, so i hope you don't mind that i spilt a bit of tomato sauce from my pizza on this one..  oops.

you were very welcome about the shower images, people would line up to imagine me in the shower, just be glad i didn't make you pay for that, and i enjoyed the image of you in the shower. 

If i make you uncomfortable, please tell me now.

i wish my dimples were cute, personally i hate them, with a passion. but what can you do? well i could go around never talking or smiling again, but reading your letter, it was quite hard not too.

you're cookie dough idea? brilliant. I'll try it next week. i'll let you know if it works.

you get pancakes? no fair! i want pancakes.

is it true that if you squeeze your eyes shut for six minutes, spin around twice and then jump in the air... a mermaid will jump at you and drag you to Narnia where a dinosaur tries to eat you? a eight year old tried to make me do it, i was sightly scared. so i backed out. 

there's now some blood on the letter too because Chris just punched my nose. He's really against this project. he's got a pen-pal called 'Cher' she must be in your class, but he's not replying to her, he started some protest and now he's punching people that are actually writing, he's even hit Danielle. apparently 'Cher' sends abut three letters a day and he's not read one yet.