-Harry and Louis-

Hazza (Like it? if not oh well it's sticking!)

Your letter... it was so long, and yes that is what she said and i loved every bit of it ;)

Yeah, secretly i'm Ian... i like to stalk you because you're so attractive and i want lots of curly haired babies with you. I've named them already. Louis jr. Kevin (after my pigeon) Zorgon, because that's an awesome name. melon, because i'm eating one right now, and i suppose the last girl is your choice of name. ( you have no choice in the matter)

i like the fact you're comfortable by the fact you have a feminine side and embrace it around felines. i find it out standing and morally correct. I'm trying to sound intelligent but looking like an idiot.

i shed a tear with the lightbulb thing, i swear that was so amazing. You're a poet.

and really? you really do like to make me picture you naked (i'm not complaining) I see where you're coming from. It can become slightly restricting after a while...

That's like me, in my cafeteria, Dorothy (The dinner lady) she's always like 'Extra potatoes again dear' and then i'm always like 'No Dorothy, i like-a-zee-carrots' and she goes 'Of course' and she calls me 'Lewis' it drives me nuts. i mean, my name is Louis the 's' is pretty much silent! EVERY DAY. i cringe so much!

I love a cup of yorkshire tea, infact not even a carrot is as good as a good cup of tea.

youtube? i've never thought of that. Maybe i will. Thanks for the suggestion.

Our letters are great, i'm actually loving this bit of coursework for once, and i never do coursework. Or homework.

i'm pro at excuse making. Here are the recent ones i've used;

1. i flushed it down the toilet

2. my pet giraffe, Betty ate it.

3.i had to step in for David Beckham playing football last night because he fell and twisted his pelvis. 

5. i lost it in the supermarket buying carrots

4. a burglar stole it last night along with my barney night light.

6. my llama licked it and it smudged so much and then disintegrated into nothing

7. head quartres rang, i had to go out for a mission and i was out all night so now i can sleep all lesson too!

8. i went swimming buy left my trunks at home, so used my homework as a make-shift pair. it got wet.

9. i fell asleep on it and drooled on it, when i picked it up it was so soggy that it fell apart.

and my favorite,

10. Is that a new wig you have Mrs Evans, only it's slightly wonky

She ran out of the room so i didn't need to give in the non existent homework...

your dimples... i bet they're adorable, i just want to poke them. so smile all the time, i don't know if i'd like a sad you...

the pancakes taste like road kill... you're lucky you don't get them.

pasta sauce and blood, yum! and that Chris bloke sounds like a nasty piece of work, stay away from him and blah blah blah... just be careful :)

red ribbons? do you want to tie mine up with little.... (what's your favorite colour) ribbons?

i would offer to kiss it better, but you know... that's a little bit weird.