-Harry and Louis-

Hazzabear,

I remembered your address from the pizza delivery guy, and i wanted to write to you, hope you don't mind or think i'm stalking you... Which i am, but you know... you don't need to worry about that ;)

You were everything i expected and so much more, it was like, walking to a spoon, and then meeting it face to face to see it's a spork. I live sporks with their little prong things...

I'm sat at home eating a packet of salt and vinegar crisps, but they taste disgusting, yet i can't bring myself to stop eating them...

Today i went to the aquarium with Lottie and Fizzy. They said i looked like a clown fish, i'm wearing an orange and white stripy top. I'm cool with that because Marlin and Nemo are awesome. I think i'm more like Dory though.

That got me thinking about your whale noises, that were extremely sexy, like really. I really liked our cuddle too... it was... amazing ;)

i've decided, you're coming over mine during the Christmas holidays, for at least a week. You have no choice in the matter, i already asked mum.

Sexy Lou: Mum

Grumpy Mummy: What is it, Boo? can't you see i'm busy?

SL: Err, how does cleaning the toilet mean you're busy

GM: Louis *brandished toilet brush at me*

SL: Right, okay you're busy but can Harry come stay over during Christmas holidays

GM: Of course, i'd love to meet him!

See :D

Any way i have to go, i'm supposed to be shopping for mum in a bit, i've enclosed my address so you can return a letter, hint hint :)

All my love ;)

Boo

Boobear

My pillow still smells like you, it's nice. Oh god, i sound like a stalker/ perve. Oh my god, i'm so ashamed of myself right now,

you have sexy moring hair btw, i know its been a few days, but still ;)

yeah... i'm just sitting at home eating a banana in front of my sister to mentally scar her. I'm a great brother.

I'm going to put whipped cream on the end...

Nom. lol, this is too much fun.

I wonder what the banana thought while i was eating it... I wonder if fruit can think. like when you take a bite does it do ARGHHHHHH or is it just like mmmmm that feels good, or what? Oh my gosh this is going to annoy me...

Are bananas planning on eating us back? Now i'm paranoid.

I'm definitely coming over :D when have you arranged it for then? I'm free all holiday, and i can give you a birthday and a Christmas present! :)

I went around my cousins house at the weekend, and it was weird. I was in their pool, and i swam over to them and asked if they wanted to play volleyball, and they just stared at me, i asked why and Dennis replied with

'There's a lizard in your hair' I shook my head screaming until they said it flew off. It was traumatic.

I needed you there afterwards to comfort me, i honestly thought i was going to pass out.

Upside down pineapple cake is just... oh my kittys, amazing!

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO UNIVERSITY, if you are... AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO STUDY? i had to ask, we had our little talk about our future at school today... what do you wanna be when you're older?