-Letters from Hall Cross-

Harry (can i call you Haz?) :)

I was quite surprised to get such a long and detailed letter, until you said you're name was Harry, i thought you were a girl... Oops? it was the 'adorable whiskers and purring and pointy ears' that did it!

And you guessed it, i'm a thing. An object. I'm an oven because people like to turn me on by my knob and i'm mega hot ;)... too far??

Surprisingly i was one of the few that wasn't too bothered by writing too your school, although i was nervous that i'd get someone that hated my guts, i hope you don't.

So you introduced your self, so i'll do the same;

My name is Louis Tomlinson, Lou to my friends (Niall and Eleanor) unlike you i don't have a name for when i'm in trouble. My classmates know me as 'The Tommo' though.

I like carrots, yes i said it. I don't have any animals, unless you count the carrot i keep in my bedside table, i called it 'Plum'

My favorite animal is a pigeon because i'm individual like that!

I sing too! i've even got a couple of songs self recorded but i'm too scared to put them on line, to show the world and all. Anyway, people would be too jealous and cry... wouldn't want that now.

I am Superman. Surprised? you should be! You're the first person i've ever told, you should feel privileged.

I have two best friends, as i said before (Niall) the leprechaun, see what i did there? oh no you didn't because i didn't mention Niall is originally from Ireland. Now see what i did there? He is small and Irish so he actually is a leprechaun, He thinks everything is funny. 

Then there is Eleanor, she's actually my girlfriend, but we're friends aswell.

They both laugh a lot really, mainly at me... :( 

For instance, we were at the park on Thursday, and we were playing it, as you do when you're 18 and bored, and i sort of wasn't looking where i was going and ran into the swing pole, they couldn't stop laughing for about an hour and put pictures on twitter. I had concussion that night and went to bed feeling all dizzy. i hated it.

cookies? they're all right i guess, but the cookie dough is where it's at!! no need for cooking, which in your case sounds like a good thing. he never said you were banned from preparing food in his kitchen, i'm a genius, yes? 

Cooking around you sure does sound like fun though... Liam in the bucket, Priceless! i hope you got a picture!

My birthday is on Christmas eve, yes the 24th of December, pretty cool huh? Sometimes, when people just try and save on money by buying you one present for both days. Lazy mofo's.

I have four younger sisters, Daisy, Phoebe, Fizzy and Lottie. My mum's name is Jay.

i actually screamed out loud when i read you could juggle, i got a few weird looks, and i blame you! but you're so lucky, i wish i could juggle. but when i try, it hits me in the face. I'm going to try to juggle now.

Nope, i got into trouble with the teacher, apparently trying to juggle with paint pots is wrong! she's so stressy!. 

oh and sorry for the paint mark, i had a slight accident, nothing to do with trying to juggle, and it certainly is not all over my face...

Thanks for the info about you in the shower... i really wanted to picture that!I have regular showers, like ten fifteen minutes. Mental image back! Ha!

Chocolate pancake sauce, it's in the cafeteria at our school, it tastes like horse poo.

My appearance? well i have long Blond hair that curls in waves down my back and make my boobs look massive, and i have big blue eyes that seem to hypnotise people to do my bidding, seriously, it's like they're zombies... no but really, i have shortish brown hair, longer in my fringe and stuff, i do have blue eyes but no zombie servants unfortunately... i don't think i'm anything special really.

dimples? that's cute. wish i had dimples...

i didn't get bored reading your letter, and i hope you don't find this too boring either, hope to hear from you.

all the best

Louis William Tomlinson

Hall Cross School

Doncaster

To Liam, 

I was quite shocked by your letter if i'm honest. i'm not sure if it's true or not, but if it is... Your parents are Crazy with a capital C... No offence!

i'm not sure what to write either, so i too will write about a random thing that once happened to me...

i was an impressionable eight year old, walking around the house. My older brother greg had just got back from a birthday party and dad was asleep on the sofa.

I remember feeling hungry, so i went to the fridge, as you do... and... and

IT WAS EMPTY!

i looked in the cupboards and in the pantry, but

SO WERE THEY!

Greg (my idiot of a brother) had played a prank and left all the food outside in the garden in a bush.  It was raining, having been in Ireland at the time, the food was ruined and i'd never screamed so much in my life.

I now don't feel hunger... Ever, i'm always hungry.

i can't remember what else i was going to write either because i'm thinking about food and all i can hear is my stomach rumbling

i want some nandos.

i wish my friends threw sweets at me. I hope your eye is ok, how did you get a black eye?

oh and beware of the chair... i fell off mine laughing at myself, Louis and Eleanor just sighed (they're my friends) and the teacher just rolled her eyes and said 'Again?'

bye Li (can i call you that?)

From Niall James Horan (middle names twin!)

Your Irish Pen-pal from Hall Cross

P.S Did i mention i was Irish?

Zayn,

Bugger off and leave me alone. I don't want to do this stupid project.

I don't care about your personal issues

they're personal keep them to yourself.

i don't care about your art skills.

and vas happenin'? really? Moron.

Perrie Edwards

Hall Cross School